Umrah with SAUDIA
You can now issue your own “Umrah Permits” thru SAUDIA’s website if you are flying to Jeddah or Taif.
How to get your Umrah Permit?
- You can apply for the Umrah Permit after issuing your tickets on eligible SAUDIA flights*.
- The Umrah Permit service is available only when travelling* to the cities of Jeddah and Taif.
- The Applicant’s eligibility check thru this service is solely conducted by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- Each Applicant needs to use the same mobile number linked to his “Tawakkalna” or “Eatmarna” account.
- After completing the Umrah Permit process you will be presented by a permit number that can be displayed thru your “Tawakkalna” or “Eatmarna” Apps.
- An SMS message will be sent containing your permit details.
*SAUDIA domestic flights only.