Reservations on any SAUDIA flights may be made by:
- Using SAUDIA website to book online.
- Contacting SAUDIA reservation offices.
- Visiting one of our City Ticket Offices (CTO).
- Contacting your travel agency.
Telephone calls are commonly used in making reservations by the passengers themselves, their offices or their travel agencies. To ensure quick processing of reservations, it is requested that the following information be made available at the time of the phone call:
- Date of travel
- Class of travel
- Number of accompanying persons
- Names and nationalities of your companions (as they appear in their passports)
- Your contact telephone number
During the reservation call, you will be given a time-limit by the agent for buying your tickets. Please make a note of it to avoid automatic cancellation.
If you have onward or return reservations, please contact any Saudi Arabian Airline office and ask them to add your telephone number to the reservation message.That will be enable us to advise you with any changes in the flight departure or arrival time if they occurred.
You will also be given a computer number for your reservation. Please write it down and quote it to the agent whenever you want to purchase your ticket(s) or check-in at the airport.
For quick assistance, you may contact our reservations services. Our agents are waiting around the clock to answer your calls.
- Call center within KSA (Jeddah, Riyadh, Dhahran): 9200 22222
- Search for the nearest office to your location.
- For Government reservations after sales services, please click here.
SAUDIA accept MADA CARDS issued from Saudi Arabia banks that is Co-Branded with VISA or MasterCard. This Form of Payment is only available in the Saudi Arabia Market only. And can be used as normal Credit Card on other Markets.
We ensures the confidentiality of your MADA Payment transactions by using 3-Domain Secure (3DS) authentication process for online banking.
This authentication process will direct you to your issuing bank’s website which requires you to enter a unique code that sent to your mobile before the transaction can be approved by your bank.
Credit Card / Debit Card
SAUDIA accept any major credit card—VISA, MasterCard, and Debit Card, excluding Debit Card issued from Saudi Arabia banks.
We ensures the confidentiality of your visa and MasterCard transactions by using 3-Domain Secure (3DS) authentication process for online banking. This authentication process will direct you to your issuing bank’s website which requires you to enter a unique code that sent to your mobile before the transaction can be approved by your bank.
SAUDIA accept American Express and ensures the confidentiality of your transactions by using the SafeKey authentication process for online banking.
This authentication process will direct you to your issuing bank’s web site which requires you to enter a unique code that sent to your mobile before the transaction can be approved by your bank.
|SAUDIA offers PayPal as one of its alternative method of payment which allows you to pay for your online booking.|
|SAUDIA accepts payment using UnionPay International (UPI) .
UPI account allows you to pay with various currencies such as USD, GBP, EUR, ...etc.
|Direct payment via online banking.
Make payments the easy way with your own online banking details; convenient and secure.
|Alipay is China's leading third-party online payment solution, providing an easy, safe and secure way of payment for millions of individuals and businesses.|
* SADAD is only available in Saudi Arabia.
Time to Think for purchasing tickets
Saudia offers to their respected guests an extension on ticket time limit service “Time To Think”. This service allows guests to keep their booking for a period of time after making a reservation through the website www.saudia.com .This service will allow guests to hold their seats and grantee no fare changes for an extra fee.
The service is available for number of Saudia destinations and dates. The guests can extend the ticket time limit for their bookings in the last step of the reservation process; in the payment page by choosing “ Need more Time to Think” instead of “ Pay Now”. The guests will be charged for the “time to think” server only and will be notified with the last allowed time until to issue tickets.
The service is available for a number of international flights departing in five days or more, and the time to think will be for 48 hours. As for domestic flights, the service will be available for flights departing in three days or more and the time to think will be for 24 hours. This service will only be available according to possibility.
Terms and Conditions:
- Paid fees are non-refundable and are not part of the ticket price.
- In case of compulsory change or defect by Saudia’s part, the voucher will be reclaimed with no additional charges. To do this, please call our contact center or by filling the our online contact form on the website.
- Any changes in the reservation (e.g. time/date/class) will cancel the voucher and change time limit.
- Time to think for ticket purchase is a service that applies to flights operated by Saudia Airlines.
- Time to think option is a service that is available for number of destinations and dates with specific prices as shown on the purchase page.
SAUDIA app provides a great travel experience on mobile phones.
SAUDIA app provides features that help ALFURSAN members and guests to manage their profiles and miles, book and display their trips, purchase ancillary services as well as checking in and getting flight info.
ALFURSAN Loyalty app
- ALFURSAN fast enrollment after completing guests’ info during flight booking.
- Retrieve and update ALFURSAN profile
- Retrieve miles and rewards
- Retrieve flight history
- Book your flights simply and quickly.
- All of your passengers' details are stored on your phone.
- Pay with credit cards: Visa, Master Card or American Express or by in SAR with SADAD billing or mada debit cards.
- Scan your credit card number just by using your camera, it’s safe and easy.
- Select a seat you would like to sit in during the booking process, booking management or during check-in
- Extra legroom seats and exit seats can be purchased for low prices.
- Buy onetime access to ALFURSAN lounge. (Subject to availability)
- Buy prepaid “WIFI” vouchers onboard aircrafts that are equipped with Inflight Wi-Fi on domestic and international routes.
- Check-in all of your passengers while on the move up to 60 minutes before departure time.
- Boarding passes are stored on your phone offline.
- Retrieve your bookings made outside the app easily and store them on your phone offline.
- Check flight schedules for any flight number to confirm scheduled arrival/departure times.
- We will occasionally send relevant notifications about new features and offers. We recommend to opt in for receiving notifications.