Terms and Conditions
- The service is for SAUDIA guests with disabilities registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Development database.
- The name of the beneficiary from the discount must be identical to the name on the reservation, and in case of non-conformity, SAUDIA has the right to cancel the reservation without incurring any financial or legal responsibility.
- This service cannot be used with any other offer.
- The companion can't benefit from the service without the main guest.
- The price is valid for reservations purchased through the SAUDIA's website.
- The service will not be accepted on code share flights and other airline flights.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Description of the service for persons with disabilities
Saudi Arabia Travel Conditions Updates
Dear SAUDIA Guest,
- The resumption of domestic and international flights is linked to the directives issued by the governing authorities.
- On the following link, you will find the latest updates and information related to Travel Guidelines and Requirements due to COVID-19.
- The completion of a reservation and issuance of tickets according to the schedule of flights available on the website does not serve as a confirmation of the operation of those flights on the selected dates in the reservation system.
- For more information about ticket waivers for domestic and international flights, please click here.