Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited.
- Fares are subject to seats availability and for new bookings only.
- Fares are including taxes.
- This offer for Guest Class only.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please review the terms and conditions while booking.
Saudi Arabia Travel Conditions Updates
Dear SAUDIA Guest,
- The suspension of domestic and international flights is still in effect — in compliance with the precautionary measures announced by the governing authorities to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- The completion of a reservation and issuance of tickets according to the schedule of flights available on the website does not serve as a confirmation of the operation of those flights on the selected dates in the reservation system.
- The resumption of domestic and international flights is linked to the directives issued by the governing authorities.
- Tickets currently issued are exempt from all restrictions. For more information, please click here.
Travel to Spain
Spain Royal Decree 63/2020 of 14th March on the declaration of the emergency to manage the COVID-19 health crisis states in Article 7 that for the duration of the emergency, people may only travel for very specific actitivities. YOU SHOULD ONLY TRAVEL FOR IMPERATIVE REASONS. All travel must respect the recommendations and obligations issued by the Health Authorities.
Travel to SPAIN: From the 15th of May until the end of the state of emergency all NON-Resident foreigners will be banned from entering the country (see exceptions in BOE 12 May SND 403/2020). Everyone travelling to Spain must wear a protective face mask and self isolate at home or in their accomodation for 14 days on arrival in the country.
A completed public health passenger locator form must be presented upon arrival.