Redeem your miles, for less!
We are very excited to announce that for a limited time only, you can enjoy a discounted rate of 20% on any redemption made to certain destinations in the GCC and Middle East during the month of January 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid from 1 January 2019 until 31 January 2019.
- The offer is valid for online redemption only, made through the Alfursan website.
- The 20% discount is only valid for redemptions made throughout January 2019.
- The offer is only valid for flights taken during the month of January 2019 until 31st March 2019.
- The offer is applicable for redemptions made towards to certain destinations and the GCC and Middle East markets.
SAUDIA welcomes guests at the SAUDIA Ad-Diriyah E-prix
Season 5 Began with the SAUDIA Ad Diriyah E-Prix; First Formula E Race in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
SAUDIA wrapped up a successful three-day event filled with activities, demonstrations and interactive features at the E-Village during the Ad Diriyah E-Prix, which took place from December 13-15 in Ad Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.
The airline showcased its products at its booth in its exhibition stand and guests had a chance to win prizes, take photos with the fully electric Gen2 car, and much more. Alongside the booth was the Ad Diriyah E-Prix store, featuring limited edition merchandise and memorabilia for the historic race.
Visitors travelled from all over the world to take in the festivities and watch the Formula E race, which took place for the first time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
On race day (December 15), SAUDIA thrilled fans with a special fly-by of the SAUDIA Ad-Diriyah aircraft, which flew alongside the Saudi Hawks (the official aerobatic team of the Royal Saudi Air Force) before the start of the race.
Transfer your LAK points to ALFURSAN miles
We would like to remind you that you can convert your Lak points to ALFURSAN miles. For every 7,000 Lak Points you transfer, you will receive 1000 ALFURSAN miles.
Transferring your Lak Points to ALFURSAN Miles is easy: Simply log in to your account at lakrewards.com and select ‘Redeem Lak Points’.
If you have not registered on lakrewards.com, just click on ‘Register for Lak’ on the home page and make the most of your Points today.
Bid To upgrade to Business or First Class
Here's your chance. Get upgraded so you can experience the best features, services, and entertainment.
To upgrade to Business or First class, click here and you simply need to follow the below steps:
- Guest Can upgrade to Business or First class.
- Guest Can bid by visiting the MYUPGRADE page on our website after issuing their tickets.
- Guest eligible for an upgrade will also receive an email 7 days prior to departure time inviting them to bid on their flight.
- Guests will be able to amend or withdraw the bid 48 hours prior to departure time.
- The accepted bidders will be notified 24 hours prior to departure time.
Guest will enjoy access to all of the following services:
- ALFURSAN lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on-board
- Your credit card will only be charged if the bid is successful
- Terms and Conditions, click here.
SkyTeam launches the “Jet Setters” research community
SkyTeam has recently launched the “Jet Setters” research community to learn more about its passengers. The newly launched community enables participants to participate in surveys and discussions about air travel. Additionally, it will allow members to develop new products and services together with SkyTeam.
To join the community, members will have to create an account and answer a few brief questions.