|Tier||To Attain||Validity||To Maintain||Validity|
|Blue||Basic||Basic||Valid for life||Valid for life||Valid for life||Valid for life|
|Silver “Elite”||25,000||20||End of December of the upcoming year||20,000||15||End of December|
|Gold “Elite Plus”|
|Gold “Elite Plus”||50,000||40||End of December of the upcoming year||40,000||30||End of December|
Terms & conditions:
- Miles are the status miles earned by traveling on SAUDIA and airline partners.
- Counter is the number of flights. One international flight equal to one counter and three domestic flights equal to one counter.
- Upon registration in ALFURSAN Program, Members are automatically enrolled in the Blue Tier and given a Membership number.
- There are three tiers of membership in ALFURSAN Program: Blue (basic), Silver (Elite) and Gold (Elite Plus).
- Upgrading to the higher membership Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) depends on the number of tier Miles earned from qualified flights or the number of counter during one calendar year.
- To maintain your membership tier Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus), a Member shall achieve the number of miles or counter needed during one calendar year. In case of failure to achieve that, the membership tier will be downgraded to the lower tier.
- The validity of the Blue Membership Card is valid for life (no expiry date), while Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) Cards are valid for one calendar year starting on 1 January and ending on 31 December.
- “Saudia”, represented by ALFURSAN management, reserves the right to (change/amend) the regulations, terms and conditions of (upgrading/downgrading) the membership tier without prior notice. Some cases may be excluded or handled as the case may be and as “Saudia” deems appropriate after obtaining the approval of the authorized and competent entities.
- In case of (upgrade or downgrade membership level) earn miles will be calculating depend on membership tier level at the flight departure time.
- Tier upgrade might take up to 48 hours.
- In case the member unable to maintain membership tier level the downgrade will be reflected on 1st of January