Hajj and Umrah conditions for travel | SAUDIA
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR Hajj, UMRAH and Tourist TRAVELERS
- SAUDIA guests holding Umrah visas and planning to travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, can book and issue tickets through SAUDIA’s (Website/Mobile Website/Mobile App/KIOSK) on all available cabin classes.
- SAUDIA guests holding Hajj visas and planing to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj are not allowed to book and issue tickets through SAUDIA's (Website/Mobile Website/Mobile App/KIOSK) and have to contact the nearest Saudia office or a certified travel agency by the Saudi Hajj Ministry to do the required preparations.
- SAUDIA guests holding Umrah & Hajj visas will not be accepted via ( Riyadh, or Dammam) airports within code shared flights ( 6xxx) which are operated by other airlines.”
- SAUDIA guests holding tourist visas have to carry a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months taking into consideration the agreements between Saudi Arabia and the other countries regarding passport validity (example: US citizens).
- Tourists coming to Saudi Arabia must not be under the age of (18) unless accompanied by a guardian.
Guests traveling with Hajj, Umrah, visit and Tourist visas shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government regulations:
SAUDIA guests holding Hajj and Umrah visas are permitted to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via Jeddah, Madinah, Yanbu, and Taif international airports. SAUDIA guests holding Umrah and Hajj visas will be accepted via Riyadh and Dammam international airports within flights that are operated by national carriers only and the guests must continue travelling to Jeddah and Madinah airports on domestic flights.
Any person who wishes to enter the kingdom for tourism has to obtain a valid visa (unless his / her entry does not require that). The visa can be obtained through the following:
Visa upon arrival: the tourist can apply for this visa upon arrival at any of the Kingdom entry points. Check-in agents at the departure station shall ensure that the tourist is eligible to apply for the visa according to the clarified list of nationalities available on the electronic platform (https://visa.visitsaudi.com/), in addition travelers holding USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen visas, for more information please click here, and visa issuance procedures will be completed upon arrival through passport offices or via the self-services machines.
E-visa: the tourist can apply for the via the website (https://visa.visitsaudi.com/).
The tourist can obtain the visa from one of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques representatives abroad.
In all circumstances, the passenger has to carry a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months taking into consideration the agreements between Saudi Arabia and the other countries regarding passport validity (example: US citizens).
The tourist coming to Saudi Arabia must not be under the age of (18) unless accompanied by a guardian.
For more information about Eligible Countries, please click here.
- Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained the Ministry of Hajj website at: (http://www.haj.gov.sa)
- SAUDIA shall not accept any claims or complaints in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.