Alfursan Reward Table – For Saudia
The following tables show the number of miles required to issue reward tickets or upgrade your travel for your favorite Saudi destinations.
Miles required for redeeming a free round-trip# on a domestic SAUDIA flight
|Zone Code||Reward Zones||Economy
|One class, One way Upgrades|
All Domestic Destinations
Miles required for redeeming a free TICKET on International SAUDIA flight to/ from KSA
|Miles required for redeeming a free round-trip on International Saudia flight to/ from KSA|
|Zone Code||Reward Zones||Economy||Business||First (First Suite)||One way Upgrade|
|(J,C,D) TO (A)|
UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman
Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq
Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan
Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria
South Africa, Nigeria, and Mauritius
All of Europe except Turkey
Pakistan, North India**
South India, Sri Lanka Bangladesh, and Maldives
Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, and Philippines
|12||North America (A):
USA except Los Angeles
|13||North America (B):
- To issue a one way reward ticket for international flights, 60% of the miles in the above table are deducted and 50% for domestic flights.
- An additional 25% of required miles will be deducted to upgrade the economy semi-flex (K, H, L, Q) to (D).
- An additional 50% of required miles will be deducted to upgrade the economy basic (T, N, V) to (D) and business basic (I) to (A).
- Economy Saver class (U) not eligible for upgrades.
- * North India includes Mumbai, Delhi and Lucknow.
- *** South India includes Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kozhikode and Kochi.
- For more information please contact Alfursan care center via: 920022222 or by Email: email@example.com. Or whatsapp. 966540000005