ALFURSAN members can redeem their Reward Miles for great rewards with SAUDIA. Using your Miles, you can redeem a Reward Ticket for both domestic and international SAUDIA flights, or you can fly in style by upgrading your seat on an existing flight. As of 13 December 2022, we have implemented changes to reward you, our loyal Members, by bringing more value to your Miles. Our improved reward redemption program has decreased the number of Miles needed to redeem rewards, while increasing the number of available redemption seats on SAUDIA flights.
Enjoy More: Value for your Reward Miles - Redeeming Reward Tickets!
The ALFURSAN Program enhancements have been focused on bringing more value to you, our loyal members. In order to do this, we have maximized the value gained from Miles redemption. As of 13 December 2022, the Miles required to redeem a reward ticket have been heavily discounted - by up to 50% - making it more accessible for all members to redeem Reward Tickets.
In the past a domestic round trip Reward Ticket started from 18,000 Miles, but now you can redeem a domestic round trip Reward Ticket from as little as 9,000 Miles!
If you wanted to claim an international round trip Reward Ticket with your Miles, previously you would require at least 20,000 Miles. Now you can redeem an international round trip Reward Ticket from as little as 10,000 Miles!
Enjoy More: Value for your Reward Miles - Redeeming Flight Upgrades!
As of 13 December 2022, ALFURSAN has improved its redemption rates making it more accessible for all members to redeem Reward Upgrades.
Domestic SAUDIA flight upgrades now start from as little as 3,750 Miles (down from 5,000 Miles), ensuring that our Members are able to redeem an upgrade at a far quicker rate than before! If you were looking for an upgrade on an international SAUDIA flight, you can achieve this from as little as 7,500 Miles (previously 10,000 Miles) saving you thousands of Miles which can be attributed to your next reward!
Enjoy More. More Rewards. More Flexibility. More Seats.
ALFURSAN has made many improvements for the benefit of our loyal Members. This has paved the way for the introduction of many new offers so you can enjoy more value from your Reward Tickets. Hence, we are proud to announce the creation of Reward+, a new category of Reward Tickets, giving Members access to more seats during high demand periods.
There are now two types of Reward Tickets:
A Reward Ticket will continue to offer you the best value for Miles, especially with the changes we’ve made to deliver up to 50% off the Miles required for a redemption flight.
When a Reward Ticket is not available, the option for a Reward+ Ticket now provides greater flexibility during high demand periods. This ticket type requires more Miles but means there will be more reward seats to more destinations when you want them.
Reward Miles Redemption Table for One-Way Reward Tickets
Save money when you fly with SAUDIA by claiming a Reward Ticket with your Miles today. Fly domestically from as little as 4,500 Miles, or holiday beyond the border and fly internationally with redemption starting at 5,000 Miles.
View the entire list of Miles needed to claim a one-way Reward Ticket with SAUDIA Airlines below:
|Gulf (GCC): UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman.||5,000||10,000||24,000||48,000||35,000|
|Middle East: Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Iraq||6,500||13,000||28,000||56,000||40,000|
|Africa - East: Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan.||12,000||24,000||36,500||73,000||52,500|
|Africa - North: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria.||10,000||20,000||46,000||92,000||62,500|
|Africa - South: South Africa, Nigeria, and Mauritius||9,000||18,000||47,500||95,000||70,000|
|Europe (A): Turkey Only.||11,500||23,000||37,000||74,000||52,500|
|Europe (B): All of Europe except Turkey.||12,000||24,000||44,000||88,000||62,500|
|Sub-continent (A): Pakistan, North India. *||9,000||18,000||34,000||68,000||47,500|
|Sub-continent (B): South India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Maldives.**||12,000||24,000||37,000||74,000||52,500|
|Far East: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Thailand||18,000||36,000||64,000||128,000||90,000|
|North America (A): USA except Los Angeles||22,000||44,000||65,000||130,000||105,000|
|North America (B): Los Angeles||25,000||50,000||80,000||160,000||120,000|
Reward Miles Redemption Table for Upgrading Seats
Fly in Business or First class at a fraction of the cost by redeeming your Miles to upgrade your seats. Treat yourself by upgrading from Economy to Business Class, or fly in style by upgrading Business Class to First Class.
View the full list of flight upgrade rates below:
|Reward Zones||Upgrade Economy to business (Reward)||Upgrade Business to First (Reward +)|
|FROM GUEST BASIC TO BUSINESS (100%)||FROM GUEST SEMI FLEX TO BUSINESS (75%)||FROM GUEST FLEX TO BUSINESS (50%)||FROM BUSINESS BASIC TO FIRST (100%)||FROM BUSINESS SEMI FLEX TO FIRST (75%)||FROM BUSINESS FLEX TO FIRST (50%)|
|Gulf (GCC): UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman.||19,000||14,250||9,500||15,000||11,250||7,500|
|Middle East: Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Iraq||21,500||16,125||10,750||15,000||11,250||7,500|
|Africa - East: Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan.||24,500||18,375||12,250||22,500||16,875||11,250|
|Africa - North: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria.||36,000||27,000||18,000||30,000||22,500||15,000|
|Africa - South: South Africa, Nigeria, and Mauritius||38,500||28,875||19,250||30,000||22,500||15,000|
|Europe (A): Turkey Only.||25,500||19,125||12,750||22,500||16,875||11,250|
|Europe (B): All of Europe except Turkey.||34,000||25,500||17,000||30,000||22,500||15,000|
|Sub-continent (A): Pakistan, North India. *||25,000||18,750||12,500||18,750||14,063||9,375|
|Sub-continent (B): South India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Maldives.**||25,000||18,750||12,500||22,500||16,875||11,250|
|Far East: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Thailand||46,000||34,500||23,000||37,500||28,125||18,750|
|North America (A): USA except Los Angeles||48,500||36,375||24,250||45,000||33,750||22,500|
|North America (B): Los Angeles||60,000||45,000||30,000||52,500||39,375||26,250|
Terms and Conditions:
- Reward Miles may be redeemed for Rewards only by the Member (or by a Head Member on behalf of a Member aged between 2 and 11 years).
- To claim a Reward, a Member must have accumulated the required amount of Reward Miles in his or her Membership. Members may redeem Reward Miles for Rewards at any time while the Reward Miles are valid, subject to availability and applicable conditions as set out in these Terms and Conditions or in terms and conditions imposed by Partners. Saudia may at any time without notice alter the number of Reward Miles required to obtain a particular Reward, withdraw a Reward supplied or impose additional restrictions on a Reward or conditions of obtaining it.
- All Rewards are subject to availability and suppliers' restrictions. Rewards may not be available on all flights at all times. SAUDIA may withdraw, replace or substitute Rewards at any time without notice.
- Members must have sufficient Reward Miles available in the Membership to qualify for Reward Tickets redemption.
- Reward Tickets are issued based on a confirmed booking only.
- Reward Ticket reservations are subject to ticket time limits.
- Tier Miles or Reward Miles cannot be earned against Reward Tickets.
- Reward Tickets are valid for one year from the original date of issuance.
- Reward Tickets cannot be re-issued or rebooked.
- Rewards Tickets are refundable (subject to refund terms and conditions).
- Reward Tickets are subject to taxes, service charges, government-imposed fees and carrier-imposed charges, each of which shall be payable by the Member.
- Members may redeem a Reward Ticket for themselves or for any third party.
- Reward Tickets are governed by and subject to the Saudia Conditions of Carriage applicable to Reward Tickets and the Programme Rules at the time of booking.
- Reward Tickets can be refunded by contacting the Guest Care Centre.
- Refund fees will apply and can be paid by credit card through the Guest Care Centre or cash through Saudia sales offices.
- Unutilised sectors of partially utilised Reward Tickets are eligible for refund.
- Any expired Miles that are refunded to the Membership will automatically be removed from the account.
- Expired Reward Tickets are not eligible for a refund (validity of Reward Tickets is one calendar year from the date of issue).
- Reward Upgrades are available only on SAUDIA Flights (excluding SAUDIA codeshare flights operated by another carrier) and may be redeemed on a sector basis.
- Members must have sufficient Reward Miles for the requested Reward Upgrade at the time they request a Reward Upgrade.
- Only a single cabin upgrade is permissible e.g. Guest Class to Business Class, or Business Class to First Class.
- After the conclusion of Reward Upgrade, no further Reward Upgrades will be permitted for any of the remaining sectors.
- Members must hold a confirmed ticket for the flight they wish to upgrade prior to requesting a Reward Upgrade.
- Reward Upgrades are subject to specific booking class availability.
- All taxes (including airport and/or government taxes), fees and carrier-imposed charges where applicable are the responsibility of Members and must be paid prior to the issuance of the Reward Upgrade.
- Members can upgrade the remaining itineraries in the base ticket if it is partially utilised.
- 7Reward Upgrades using Miles are refundable.
- Miles earned for a Reward Upgrade will be according to the booking class of original ticket before being upgraded.
- Reward Upgrades are not permitted on Guest Saver (U Class), Special Fare, free and discounted tickets.
- All tickets, including base and upgraded tickets are subject to, and governed by, their applicable rules, terms and conditions in effect and as amended from time to time.
References to ALFURSAN Miles or Miles are to be construed as references to “Reward Miles” as defined in the ALFURSAN Program Terms and Conditions.