Terms and Conditions
- “ALFURSAN Program” is a loyalty program to appreciate the Frequent Flyers of “Saudia”. The program provides many benefits, services and rewards, and is owned, operated and monitored by “Saudia”.
- “Program Member” refers to an individual registered in ALFURSAN Frequent Flyer Program, whether under main membership or subordinate, and he shall be given a Membership Number.
- “ALFURSAN Partners” refers to entities providing benefits, services and facilities for the members as an additional part of their membership benefits.
- “ALFURSAN Care Centre” means the dedicated center allocated to provide the members with services and support as well as answering their queries related to the Program.
- “Tele sales Centers” means the dedicated centers allocated to provide the services of reservation, ticket sales and issuance of Reward Tickets, as well as providing after sales services.
- “Membership Card” means the virtual card that is an online card not a physical card issued to the Members to clarify membership number, member name and membership level.
- “Miles” refer to the measurement unit used to accumulate what ALFURSAN Member earns from the qualified flights or ALFURSAN Partners in accordance with the rules, terms and conditions and regulations of the Program.
- “ALFURSAN Reward Miles” mean all Miles earned on “Saudia” flights and (Air or non-Air) ALFURSAN program partners to redeem it with rewards.
- “ALFURSAN tier Miles” are the total miles earned by the Members on“Saudia” or “SkyTeam Partners” qualified flights. They are the main indicator for upgrading the tier to the higher tier in ALFURSAN program in accordance with terms and conditions.
- “ALFURSAN Rewards” means redeeming Reward Miles for Reward Tickets or other available rewards.
- “Miles Statement” means a summary report on the earned miles against different transactions carried out by the Member for specific periods of time including flights, partners’ services and other activities related to Reward Miles.
- “ALFURSAN Newsletter” is a periodic e-newsletter. It includes the latest updates of ALFURSAN, “Saudia”, Partners and promotional offers.
- “Travel Multi class” means different categories of ticket fares for the same travel class and they are subject to the restrictions and terms of (amendment, change, refunding, and length of stay) in accordance with ticketing systems and procedures.
- “Saudia website” www.saudiairlines.com is a website providing information about the services provided by “Saudia” including programs, offers, flight schedules, ticketing, reservation, cancellations and other services.
- “ALFURSAN website” www.alfursanonline.com is a website allowing ALFURSAN Members to manage their accounts and carry out many transactions like (buy/redeem/gift miles, Retro claim unregistered miles, Miles Balance, issue Reward tickets) as well as other services.
- “Family Program” is a encouragement program to link family members (spouse, children aged 2 years and above, parents, adopted children and home workers under head member individual sponsorship) to facilitate the process of consolidating Reward Miles into one account, the “head of the family”.
- ALFURSAN Membership is available to persons aged 2 years and above.
- Any qualified guest can apply for membership online, SAUDIA MOBILE APP or by filling in and signing the application form, then sending it to the address shown in the form.
- Family Members (dependent) of ALFURSAN Head Member can be added based on his approval, and each Member shall be given a Membership Number.
- Upon the desire to change/amend the name, an ALFURSAN Member shall contact with call center or send an e-mail to ALFURSAN Care Centre. This action shall occur in accordance with the data of his passport with the provision of the supporting documentation.
- ALFURSAN Frequent Flyer Program (“ALFURSAN”) is owned, operated and monitored by “Saudia”.
- These terms and conditions govern the manner in which a Member may participate in ALFURSAN Frequent Flyer Program including its services, benefits and rewards.
- Any changes, amendments, cancelation or suspension of ALFURSAN program rules, terms and conditions or benefits provided for the members shall be done according to the sole discretion of “Saudia” during the life of ALFURSAN Program.
- An individual may use one ALFURSAN Membership Card only, and it is not allowed to create more than one account. In the event a Member has more than one account, the miles shall be credited to the membership account which was obtained first.
- “Saudia” has the right to cancel the memberships as well as such miles earned by duplicate memberships of the same member.
- The validity of the earned Reward Miles is three years from the end of the year when they are earned.
- Each ALFURSAN Membership Card is owned by its holder. In case of misuse of ALFURSAN Membership Card, use not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, violations or infringements of rights or impersonation, ALFURSAN Membership shall be cancelled and all accumulated ALFURSAN Miles shall be void.
- “Saudia” has the right to use all/any of the members’ personal information for promotional purposes without misuse of such information.
- ALFURSAN Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws applied in the KSA. In the event some countries refuse to join promotional programs, impose any restrictions or request any amendments related to such programs, “Saudia” shall not take any responsibility for the results arising from the existence of a conflict between the local laws of such countries and the regulations of ALFURSAN Program or under which it operates.
- “Saudia” has the right in case there is any kind of manipulation, fraud or violation by the members or any other third parties in terms of ALFURSAN Program to take any legal or administrative actions along with the cancellation of the membership and its miles.
- “Saudia” reserves the right to (terminate/amend/change/suspend) ALFURSAN Program in any time without prior notice.
- In the event “Saudia” terminates ALFURSAN Program, it has the right to cancel all earned miles, and it shall not take any responsibility, material or moral, for the cancellation of miles as a result of terminating, changing or amending the Program.
- “Saudia” shall not take any responsibility for postal delays and damages caused by the postal services of any country.
- The members shall pay all fees, taxes and other expenses related to redeeming miles for rewards.
- Any ALFURSAN Member may request the cancellation of their membership by sending a written notice to ALFURSAN Care Center. In case of cancellation of membership, the member shall not claim miles or the resumption of membership.
- ALFURSAN Membership is only open to individual persons aged 2 years or above.
- ALFURSAN Membership is not available for staff of “Saudia” or any other airlines or travel agencies staff or their families. For them, joining the program is a violation that is subject to penalty.
- ALFURSAN Membership number shall be registered upon reservation and check in on “Saudia” or “Sky Team Partners” flights ensuring that the Membership Number is existed in the reservation record.
- ALFURSAN Membership number shall be registered upon taking advantage of the services provided by ALFURSAN commercial Partners.
- ALFURSAN Members shall notify ALFURSAN management of any amendments/changes to their personal information.
- ALFURSAN Member’s name shall be the same as the one existed in his passport. In case of requesting any change to the name, the documents necessary to prove that shall be submitted.
- A dependent member may be de-linked from a head account Membership in the family program, while his Reward Miles shall remain owned by the head account Member and he hasn’t right to claim his reward miles earned before de-linked process.
- Each family member must register his membership number in reservation record to earn miles.
4. MEMBERSHIP TIERS
- There are three tiers of membership in ALFURSAN Program: Blue (basic), Silver (Elite) and Gold (Elite Plus).
- Upon registration in ALFURSAN Program, Members are automatically enrolled in the Blue Tier and given a Membership number.
- Upgrading to the higher membership Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) depends on the number of tier Miles earned from qualified flights or the number of international sectors flown during one calendar year.
- To maintain your membership tier Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus), a Member shall achieve the number of miles or international sectors needed during one calendar year. In case of failure to achieve that, the membership tier will be downgraded to the lower tier.
- The validity of the Blue Membership Card is forever (no expiry date), while Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) Cards are valid for one calendar year starting on 1 January and ending on 31 December.
- “Saudia”, represented by ALFURSAN management, reserves the right to (change/amend) the regulations, terms and conditions of (upgrading/downgrading) the membership tier without prior notice. Some cases may be excluded or handled as the case may be and as “Saudia” deems appropriate after obtaining the approval of the authorized and competent entities.
- For Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) Cards, Expiry date on the (new/renewed) virtual card will be at the end of the year, i.e. by the end of 31 December.
- In case of (upgrade or downgrade membership level) earn miles will be calculating depend on membership tier level at the flight departure time.
- Upgrading membership will take up to 48Hrs to be reflected in the system.
- In case the member unable to maintain membership tier level the downgrade will be reflected on 1st of JAN.
5. FAMILY PROGRAM
- An ALFURSAN Member can nominate up to 8 immediate family members: (spouse, children aged 2 years and above, parents, adopted children and home workers under main member individual sponsorship).
- The Head Member has the right to change family member’s details twice per calendar year. (Exception with justification must be review by ALFURSAN management).
- Family Members can be registered by sending a WhatsApp to ALFURSAN call center with all documents (family card, passport, personal ID or any relation proof).
- Tier Miles for each member are accumulated along one calendar year start from 1st January and expire at the end of 31st December.
- Tier Miles are added to each family member independently to allow them to upgrade to higher membership Tiers into ALFURSAN program.Rewards miles will be collected in the family program pool.
- The owner of family program does have the ability to choose whom able to redeem the miles within the family program account.
- The family member under 18 years have the right to de-link them membership after head member approval and the family members over 18 years have the right to de-link them membership upon them
- In case of d-linking any family member the miles of the individual will be deducted from the family pool.
6. Upon the death of an ALFURSAN Member:
- The Reward Miles only shall be transferred to the membership of the legal heir upon provision of appropriate documentation, such as a death certificate and a legal proxy. The legal heir, his representative or the guardian shall take full responsibility in case of any objection by the family members, without any liability against “Saudia”.
- Family members aged 18 years or over shall be de-linked.
- Family members aged less than18 years may be added to the membership of a (husband/wife) if any.
- The deceased Member’s Account will be closed.
- In case of not providing the required documentation within twelve (12) months of the member's death, all members shall be de-linked without transferring the Reward Miles.
- Member’s information means all data provides by member when he attended to ALFURSAN program such as: names; addresses; telephone number; email address; date of birth, etc.
- Data of Miles Balance and Rewards Records are owned by ALFURSAN Program.
- Members’ information:
A. Will be retained and used by ALFURSAN or its Partners to ensure the efficient running of the Program.
B. May be disclosed as required by law.
C. May be disclosed to ALFURSAN Partners to assist them in the planning, marketing and development of ALFURSAN.
D. May be used to send the member separate communications about services, products and facilities offered by an ALFURSAN Partner.
- By using his Membership Card or quoting his Membership Number to “Saudia” or any of its Partners, a Member consents to:
A. Access to his membership information, updating and use it to running program services.
B. The supply of the Member’s information to ALFURSAN Partners.
- Tier Miles are the main indicator for upgrading the Membership Tier to the higher tier in ALFURSAN Program. They are earned by the Members on “Saudia” or “SkyTeam Partners” qualified flights during one calendar year starting on 1 January and ending on 31 December.
- Reward Miles are earned by travel on “Saudia”, “SkyTeam Partners” flights or ALFURSAN Commercial Partners or through promotional offers unless otherwise provided for.
- Members on Silver (Elite) or Gold (Elite Plus) tier are granted more Reward Miles based on the basic miles of flights or travel class categories.
- ALFURSAN Reward Miles shall be valid for a period of 3 years from the end of the year in which they were earned. Once Reward Miles have been expired, the ALFURSAN member is not entitled to claim those miles again. SAUDIA is under no obligation to announce the expiry of the miles.
- ALFURSAN Reward Miles may be redeemed for free (ticket/tickets), travel class upgrades or other offer rewards provided, from time to time, by “Saudia”, “SkyTeam Partners” or ALFURSAN Commercial Partners when available.
- To ensure the miles being credited to the Member’s balance, the Membership Number shall be registered in the reservation record upon reservation and check-in on “Saudia” or “SkyTeam Partners” flights or upon taking advantage of the qualified transactions and activities with ALFURSAN Commercial Partners.
- Mileage can only be accumulated once per flight per member based on the fare of the travel class or seat class on which the qualified ticket was purchased regardless of the travel class on which the Member flew, as in some cases, the seat is upgraded at the airport.
- ALFURSAN Members shall not earn miles through Reward Tickets, chartered or private flights, tickets without fares or class and free or reduced tickets issued by airlines or travel agencies for employees and their families.
- ALFURSAN Reward Miles can be used to get ALFURSAN Rewards, and they are not redeemable for cash.
- “Saudia” has the right to deduct the ineligible miles from the account of any Member in case they were credited by mistake or in a way violating the regulations, terms and conditions of ALFURSAN Program.
- An ALFURSAN Member, a subscriber of other loyalty programs and their partners (the aviation sector or other sectors) which are similar to ALFURSAN, shall select the program he desires to take advantage of its benefits in order to credit the point/miles of qualified transactions and activities with the program partners, as such benefits cannot be availed through more than one program, unless otherwise provided for.
- When upgrading the class of travel using reward miles, online bid-to-upgrade, or at the airport prior to departure, miles accrual are based on the original ticket.
9. ALFURSAN PARTNERS
- Members who had ALFURSAN Credit Cards from ALFURSAN Financial Partners (banks) shall be qualified for a Blue Membership.
- Mileage earned by Partners transactions may take around 60 days to be posted to your account.
- “Saudia” is not responsible for the services provided by the partners, the withdrawal of any of ALFURSAN Partners from the program or for the performance or nonperformance by such ALFURSAN Partners.
- “Saudia” may not be held responsible for any ALFURSAN Partner not crediting miles to a Member’s account. The Member will have no claim whatsoever against “Saudia” for such miles.
- For ALFURSAN Members who are also members in other loyalty programs, ALFURSAN Miles can be accumulated for only (1) program per flight or transaction from the services and benefits provided by the Program or its partners.
- ALFURSAN Members who are also members in other loyalty programs shall indicate their preferred program through which they wish to accumulate miles in order to avail its benefits upon reservation or check in.
- Some flights are operated by other carriers; those flights shall not qualify for ALFURSAN Miles. Such policies shall be unless there are exclusions made by “Saudia”.
- The services, benefits or facilities provided by ALFURSAN Partners (whether belonging to the aviation industry or other any other industries) shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- “Saudia” will make reasonable endeavors to ensure (but cannot guarantee) that services, benefits, facilities and arrangements communicated to members from ALFURSAN Partners are available. “Saudia” will not be liable for any loss or damage, either directly or indirectly, arising from the delivery or non-delivery of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements.
10. MISSING MILES CLAIMS
- Missing Miles from “Saudia” flights may be claimed in a period no later than 360 days after travel date and this shall be done through submitting the documents (Ticket number in the booking reference and the boarding pass) proving the flight along with the application to ALFURSAN Care Centre or via ALFURSAN website.
- Missing Miles from “Sky Team Partners” flights may be claimed in a period no later than 180 days after travel date and this shall be done through submitting the documents (Ticket number in the booking reference and the boarding pass) proving the flight along with the application to ALFURSAN Care Centre or via ALFURSAN website.
- Missing Miles from transactions and activities of ALFURSAN Partners may be claimed through submitting an email request to ALFURSAN Care Centre along with the original documents (such as hotel invoice or car rental contract). In a period no later than 180 days after transaction date.
11. CLAIM PRE-ENROLMENT MILES
ALFURSAN members can claim ALFURSAN miles for only qualifying SAUDIA flights flown prior to joining the ALFURSAN program. Members can claim miles up to 180 days prior to the member’s ALFURSAN join date, as long as these miles have not been claimed for another Sky Team’s frequent flyer program. You cannot claim for any partner activity or Skyteam airline partners prior to joining ALFURSAN.
- Members must have sufficient ALFURSAN Reward Miles available in their account to qualify for the selected ALFURSAN Rewards/SkyTeam Partners Rewards.
- You can request your ALFURSAN Reward Tickets through the following ways:
Managing your membership account on ALFURSAN website www.alfursanonline.com and selecting “Redeem Miles” under “Booking”.
Call the telesales centers on the following phone numbers:
From other countries: 00966126861010
* to contact any of the service centers, the contact should be done through the mobile, the landline or the email registered on your membership account in order to avail the service.
- ALFURSAN Reward Tickets terms and conditions.
AL FURSAN rewards tickets are issued based on a confirmed booking only.
Al FURSAN reward Ticket Reservations are subject to the ticket time limit as required by the rules and regulations of SAUDIA revenue tickets.
Tier miles or reward miles cannot be earned against reward tickets.
ALFURSAN reward ticket is allowed to be issued for round trip in the same scope and if the scope of the return trip is different, two separate tickets will be issued.
The validity of the reward tickets is one year from the original date of issuance and is non-renewable.
ALFURSAN reward tickets are non-re-issuable.
Re-booking of the reward ticket is permitted during the validity period of the ticket (subject to the terms of the reward tickets revalidation).
Rewards tickets are refundable. (Subject to the conditions of refund).
- ALFURSAN Reward Tickets are subject to taxes, passenger service charges and other customs or government imposed taxes which shall be paid by the Member.
- ALFURSAN member can issue Reward Tickets for any one base on his order. (Member identification must be confirmed by mobile number or email address).
- 60% of the ALFURSAN Reward Mileage required for a return ticket on the same route shall be deducted for one way flights (e.g. if the required Miles for a Reward Return Ticket is 25,000 Miles then a One Way ticket will require 15,000 Miles). 50% off the ALFURSAN Reward tickets for one way domestic flights.
- ALFURSAN Reward Tickets shall be issued according to the following regulations:
- ALFURSAN Reward Tickets on international and domestic flights shall be issued according to a reservation on a specified class: (A) for First Class, (D) for Business Class and (M, L) for Guest Class
- Basic miles shall be deducted according to the rewards table.
- Upgrade class of service by reward miles:
Part of the ALFURSAN privileges program is the ability to upgrade the class of service (GTR and CASH) in exchange of miles, by all accredited FOPs according to conditions and regulation with exception of the economy guest class (U) saver.
- Upgrade by miles terms and condition.
- Miles earned are calculated according to the class of travel in the basic ticket before being upgraded.
- Only one upgrade is allowed for each ticket and for one upper class.
- The terms and conditions of ALFURSAN tickets apply only to the upgraded Coupon and the coupon that has not been upgraded is subject to the terms and conditions of the revenue tickets*.
- ALFURSAN member can upgrade the remaining itineraries in the basic ticket if part of it is used.
- Tickets upgraded by miles are refundable*.
- It is allowable to choose other flight than the basic ticket.
- If there is more than one coupon in the basic ticket and one of them on a (codeshare flight defined by SVxxx), SAUDIA flight can only be upgraded for the same ticket.
- The Sixth Freedom Reservation is upgraded for the entire sector.
- The class upgrade by miles service is available according to the available seats and subject to the conditions of the scheduled flights.
Example: (Bahrain-Jeddah-Washington) The entire itinerary is upgraded and (Bahrain-Jeddah) or (Jeddah-Washington) are not excluded as well as the return flight and mileage will calculated for each sector separately.
* The highest fees are obtained when revalidation or refund.
- The following ticket categories are not upgradable:
A. Revenue tickets on with class (U).
B. Royal court tickets.
C. Free and discounted tickets for airline and agencies employees and their family members. (ID…).
D. The courtesy tickets and the non-profit tickets according to the Sales Regulations.
E. Discounted tickets granted to certain category by SAUDIA, which includes (special needs/ militants/ diplomats/senior …etc.).
F. International tickets that have segments of OALs.
G. Reward tickets issued by ALFURSAN program using miles from the member’s account.
H. Private and chartered flights.
*All guest classes upgradable except “basic” guest class (U) for domestic and international flights.
*Upgrade miles in reward table applied for domestic flights on (J,C,D,I,Y,E,B,M,K,H,L,Q,T,N,V) to higher class.
*Upgrade miles in reward table applied for international flights on (J, C, D, Y, E, B, M) to higher class.
* 25% upgrade miles are added to the rewards table for classes (K, H, L, Q) on international flights.
* 50% upgrade miles are added to the rewards table for classes (I, T, V, N) on international flights.
- Reward tickets’ revalidation (changing travel date or flight number):
- Revalidation is allowed only on the same class but re-route (direction) is prohibited.
- Reward tickets with status (S) can be revalidated.
- The highest fees are obtained when revalidation.
- No fees are charged in case of involuntary or if flight schedules are changed by SAUDIA.
- It is not allowed to use the ticket in case of NO SHOW if the status of the Coupon is (Z) and re-issuance of the remaining coupons in the ticket is allowed for the same previous booking with collecting security tax E3.
- If there is another SkyTeam carrier in the same ticket, refer to the agreement with the other carrier to know the possibility of the ticket revalidation.
- Revalidation fees:
- No show fees:
- CANCEL REWARD TICKETS AND REFUND MILES
ALFURSAN member can cancel reward tickets and reservation then refund miles according to the rules and conditions mentioned below:
-Rewards tickets and tickets that have been upgraded by Miles can be refund via the website or by contacting call center or SALES offices.
-In case of the original upgraded ticket issued outside SAUDIA channels, The refund of the ticket value is
done by the same issuer.
-Refund fees can be paid by credit card through call center or cash through SAUDIA sales offices or will be deducted from tickets mileages through website.
- Reward ticket return coupon can be refunded if the GO coupon is used. 60% of international flights and 50% of domestic flights are deducted from the total ticket mileages. The taxes used are checked and adjusted manually if they are not deducted by the system. Example : Reward ticket – (JED-DXB-JED) go on M/C and back on L/C , value 27,500 miles , in case of used go sector on M/C will deduct 21,000 miles for one way sector of M/C from total ticket miles.
-Upgraded rewards tickets by miles can be refunded even if used partially and 50% of total miles will be deducted only from SALES office.
-Upon completion of the ticket refund process, the remaining miles will be refunded to the guest account in ALFURSAN program automatically. in case of expired miles, they will be automatically deleted.
-The remaining tax refund to credit card or transfer to bank account (IBAN).
-upon downgrade in involuntary cases, the guest is compensated and the miles returned to the Membership account.
-Expired tickets will not be accepted (Validity of rewards tickets is one calendar year from the date of issue).
-In case SADAD service is activated to issue the reward ticket and the payment is not made by the guest, then the guest has the right to claim a refund. Make sure that the guest is not able to issue the ticket and refund the miles that have not expired for the members of ALFURSAN.
-The full mileage will be refunded even the expired miles in case of involuntary conditions or if the flight schedule is changed by SAUDIA without any fees. (expired miles can be utilized until end of the same year were refunded).
-In case the ticket is a domestic flight, connection with an international flight and the domestic flight is used, the domestic sector will be deducted only and the remaining amount will be refunded.
-Miles refund is subject to the terms and regulations of ALFURSAN program.
-Ticket refund is subject to SAUDIA regulations.
*just tickets paid by credit card can be refunded though website.
**In case of refund through website the refund fees in the form of miles will be deducted from ticket miles according to ticket destination and class of service.
- Refund fees
- Reward tickets refund steps through Saudia website:
- Go to Saudia website www.saudia.com
- Choose (manage booking).
- Enter (booking number, last name).
- Choose (cancel booking).
- Accept terms and condition and refund summery.
- Send the request.
- In case of downgrade for Reward tickets due to SAUDIA operation issue, the difference miles between classes of service will be refund to the same membership account. Saudia procedure will apply for any other compensation.
- In case of flight canceled, overbooking or travel rejection for any reason by Saudia. the member has the right to change or cancel his booking with no any fees and all unused miles will be refund upon member request as Saudia procedure.
- Only the head member can redeem miles for his family members or for any other guest.
- In case of reward ticket issued to any guest by ALFURSAN member, the ticket will be owned by the guest and the member has no right to cancel this ticket.
- ALFURSAN reward tickets on Skyteam airlines partners under terms and condition for these airlines.
- Reward miles can be redeemed by issue tickets on SAUDIA or SKYTEAM partners or upgrade ticket only on SAUDIA.
- Redeemed miles cost and rules could be change without any previous notification and any update on terms and conditions will be announced.
|Ticket||(Adult- kids) fees||Infant fees|
|Region||Economy class||Business class||First class|
|Middle east & gulf||350||400||500|
|Far east / India (A-B)||400||500||600|
|Ticket||(Adult- kids) fees||Infant fees|
13. BUY, GIFT OR TRANSFER ALFURSAN REWARD MILES
- Only ALFURSAN Member can purchase, transfer or gift ALFURSAN Reward Miles.
- ALFURSAN member can benefit from this service through ALFURSAN website or ALFURSAN care center according to terms and conditions.
- An ALFURSAN Member may use the service of (buy/gift) miles for his membership or another membership for a minimum of (1000) ALFURSAN Miles and up to a maximum of (80.000) ALFURSAN Miles in one calendar year (from January to December).
- An ALFURSAN Member may transfer miles to another member for a minimum of (1000) ALFURSAN Miles and up to a maximum of (40.000) ALFURSAN Miles in one calendar year (from January to December).
- Refund of payment and re-credit of miles are not permitted after completion of the transaction.
- ALFURSAN reserves the right to change the fares of (buy/transfer /gift) ALFURSAN Reward Miles or to impose additional restrictions on earning ALFURSAN Miles in any time without any prior notice.
- An ALFURSAN Member may not sell his ALFURSAN Miles, directly or indirectly, for cash or any other consideration and an ALFURSAN Member may not purchase ALFURSAN Miles from a third party.
- Miles purchased, gifted or transferred shall valid for a period of 3 years from the end of the year in which they were purchased.
- Any improper usage of the service of (buy/transfer /gift) ALFURSAN Reward Miles pursuant to this Agreement and the Buy Miles Program, or any other misuse of miles shall subject the member to legal liability and shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeiture of such miles, and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all miles in the ALFURSAN Member's account and the Member's ejection from the ALFURSAN Program.
- ALFURSAN Member's acceptance of the terms of this Agreement and usage of the service of (buy/transfer /gift) ALFURSAN Reward Miles authorizes “Saudia” to charge the credit card that such Member provides for the amount stated, based on the number of miles purchased by the Member at the rate mentioned. In the event of any mileage or financial discrepancy, the payment calculations under this Agreement shall be based upon data contained in ALFURSAN’ S records, and the data in ALFURSAN’ S records shall take precedence over the data in any other records.