Seat+ Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Seat+ service
- The service is available only on specific flights, destinations, and/or travel dates that identified by Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) in its sole discretion.
- The service is available only on Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) operated flights.
- The passenger must have purchased a valid economy class ticket issued by or on behalf of the Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) and ticket is starting with 065.
- Passenger holding confirmed Economy Class tickets is eligible to purchase the service except:
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Group Booking (G Class).
- The window of purchase is from 48 hours to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Passenger may purchase a maximum of (3) seats per flight depending on aircraft configuration and subject to availability of adjacent seats.
- Exit row seats are not eligible for the service.
- The service is an instant purchase.
- E-mail confirmation and official receipt will be sent through your email. Please keep your confirmation email to use it as a reference for your flight.
- The service support form of payments: Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
- There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges once purchase has been accepted by Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) and your credit card has been charged, except under the following conditions:
- The flight for which you purchased seats was cancelled, and Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) re-accommodated you on another flight without offering you the service, in this case the amount paid for the service will be refunded to the payment card that was used to purchase it and Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) shall have not further liability to you.
- You were not able to be seated in the assigned seats for reasons related to Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA), including, but not limited to: an overbooked flight, a change in equipment, a delay in the connecting flight that resulted in your missing the connection on which you were assigned The service.
- Passenger will receive a full refund based on the total amount of purchased seats; it will be processed in the currency in which the amount was charged and to the credit card that was used to pay for the service.
- Refunds will be processed by SAUDIA guest care team, and it usually takes about ten (10) to fifteen (15) working days to reflect in your credit card.
- The service does not include any additional benefits, including but not limited to: lounge access or additional baggage allowance or bonus miles or any other special service onboard.
- By requesting the service, the passenger acknowledges, understands, and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Saudi Airlines (SAUDIA) reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice, subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations.
If there is any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.