Terms & Conditions for "My Upgrade"
The following terms and conditions shall apply to an offer made by Passenger to Saudi Airlines (SV) via E-mail or “SAUDIA” website for an opportunity to upgrade from the class of service that was originally purchased for travel with Saudi Airlines to a higher class of service.
- The Passenger must be at least 12 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts. She/he shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Offer to these Terms and Conditions.
- An Offer, when submitted by you in association with a booking made with Saudi Airlines, whether made directly via the Saudi Airlines website or indirectly through other means, shall entitle the person or persons named on the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to be considered for an Upgrade.
- An Offer that complies with these Terms and Conditions will be valid (“Valid Offer”) from the time of its submission to Saudi Airlines, with the validity of the offer expiring before 48 Hours of departure time. Furthermore, should you cancel your Offer, using the cancel link provided in the offer confirmation email and within the allocated window, the offer shall no longer be a Valid Offer.
- Passengers may only submit one Offer per flight which corresponds to your purchased ticket which start with (065) , and offers must always be made and paid by using a credit card. Each offer has a minimum and maximum value settings
- Saudi Airlines reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether or not to accept your Offer, and it makes no representation that any passenger will be upgraded regardless of whether or not seats are available in the class of service for which an Offer is being made.
- The submitted offers in accordance with “SAUDIA” terms and conditions are valid from the minute they are received by “SAUDIA” and up to 48 hours prior to flight departure time
- You may revise or cancel your Offer through the hyperlink on the offer email within the time frame indicated in your confirmation email, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Saudi Airlines and provided your credit card has not been charged. However, if your Offer is accepted before you cancel or amend your Offer, you are legally bound to complete payment for the price stated in your original Offer.
- In the event Saudi Airlines re-accommodates the customer on to another flight for whatever reason other than the default, any Offer that customer made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s), subject to availability of the upgraded class.
- If the offer got accepted, “Saudia” will send E-mail to proceed your upgrade, the credit card shall be charged the full amount automatically upon acceptance, and SV will issue a new ticket reflecting the upgrade to each passenger included in the original flight booking. The total amount charged will include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) for the Upgrade.
- There will be no refunds or reissue once your Offer has been accepted by Saudi Airlines and your credit card has been charged, except under the following conditions:
- The flight for which your Offer was accepted and you were upgraded was cancelled, and Saudi Airlines re-accommodated you on another flight but in the class of service of your original booking, in which case the amount paid for the Upgrade will be refunded to the payment card that was used to pay for the Upgrade and Saudi Airlines shall have not further liability to you.
- Your Offer was accepted and you were given an Upgrade, but you were not able to be seated in the upgraded class of service for reasons attributable to Saudi Airlines, including, but not limited to, a change in equipment, a delay in the connecting flight that resulted in your missing the connection on which you were upgraded, but excluding reasons attributable to your actions, including, but not limited to, you on your own volition opting to change flights, you missing a flight.
- As per the above, refunds would be limited to amount charged for the upgrade, no compensation would be offered, only the upgrade offer amount will be refunded.
- The fare conditions for the original ticket passenger purchased, shall remain in effect and will be applicable even if the offer has been accepted and the passenger has been upgraded, including, cancellation policies, change fees, baggage allowance and rules relating to the accrual of “Alfursan” miles.
- If the Passenger changes his/ her ticket, Saudi Airlines has no obligation to seat him/ her in the upgraded class of service, unless the Passenger pays for the Upgrade as per the airlines' standard change policies and the policies and conditions associated with the fare class of original ticket.
- Saudi Airlines reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at their own discretion. Except as provided for in the preceding sentence, no amendment, modification or waiver to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on Saudi Airlines unless made in writing and signed by an authorized office of Saudi Airlines.
- If the offer got accepted, all other pre-paid services will be cancelled.
If there is any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.