Saudi Airlines move from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 at London Heathrow
Starting from 1st December 2010 all SV flights to/from LHR will be operated from Terminal 4 instead of Terminal 3.
- Saudi Airlines will use Zone 'A' check-in area.
- "SkyTeam" Lounge will be offered for our First, Business and Alfursan Gold/Silver member. It is laid out on two floors and includes a spa facility, family room and a VIP area.
- Both the London Underground and Heathrow Express serve Terminal 4. When using Heathrow Express there is a change of train required at Heathrow Central. The service runs every 15 minutes and takes approximately 20 minutes to Central London’s Paddington Station.
- The “Plane Handling” desks will be used for Transfer passengers and baggage services.
- There is a bus service which connects all terminals and runs every 10-15 minutes.
- Travel time between Terminal 4 and Terminals 1/3 is 10 minutes and from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 about 15 minutes.
- Minimum connecting time between flights is 75 minutes at Terminal 4, 90 minutes between Terminal 4 and Terminal 1/3 and 120 minutes between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5, providing baggage is through-checked.