Lifting the suspension of international flights and travel to the Kingdom
- Temporarily suspending entry into the Kingdom for all guests coming or passed from (Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Japan) and same applies to those who are coming from other countries if they have passed through any of the aforementioned countries during (14) days preceding their entry to the Kingdom. ( Except Saudi Citizens and their families and accompanying workers , Diplomats, Health Practitioners and their families. Also, they must undergo for self-quarantine as mentioned below and providing a negative result of (PCR) test before traveling to KSA).
- Lifting the suspension of international flights and travel to the Kingdom. Passengers are permitted to travel to Saudi Arabia in compliance to the following:
The transport of Non-Saudi Citizens arriving from the United Kingdom, South Africa as well as from any other country being specified by the competent health authorities, in which the strain of the new Corona Virus (B.1,7,1,7) is spread, shall spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a PCR examination after the expiration of this period proving that passenger is free from infection of COVID-19.
- Saudi Citizens and who are allowed to travel into the Kingdom for humanitarian and urgent cases arriving from countries where the strain of the new Corona Virus is spread are excluded from the provision in Item (1) above and shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days.
- Passengers who are arriving from countries in which cases of the strain of the new Corona Virus were registered shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (7) days.
- Passengers who are arriving from the rest of other countries, the (7) days mandatory home quarantine shall be applied or (3) days at least with mandatory laboratory PCR exam.