Lifting the suspension of all international flights and travel to the Kingdom
- Lifting the suspension of all international flights and travel to the Kingdom. Passengers are permitted to travel to Saudi Arabia in compliance to the following:
The transport of Non-Saudi Citizens arriving from the United Kingdom, South Africa as well as from any other country being specified by the competent health authorities, in which the strain of the new Corona Virus (B.1,7,1,7) is spread, shall spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a PCR examination after the expiration of this period proving that passenger is free from infection of COVID-19.
- Saudi Citizens and who are allowed to travel into the Kingdom for humanitarian and urgent cases arriving from countries where the strain of the new Corona Virus is spread are excluded from the provision in Item (1) above and shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days.
- Passengers who are arriving from countries in which cases of the strain of the new Corona Virus were registered shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (7) days.
- Passengers who are arriving from the rest of other countries, the (7) days mandatory home quarantine shall be applied or (3) days at least with mandatory laboratory PCR exam.
- The above will come into effect as of 11:00 AM on Sunday 3rd January 2021.