South Africa visa
Visa requirements for tourism:
- Fill the visa application form in English and with black pen.
- Passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of the intended stay and containing at least two blank page for endorsements.
- Proof of booking of airline ticket and accommodation.
- Recent 3 months bank statement.
- Two recent colored photos with white or light background.
- Employer letter – (specifying the reason of the journey, applicant salary, position in business) (In English).
- Iqama & Exit re-entry visa for non- Saudis and application fee would also be required in addition to the requirements stated on your page.
- Saudi National holding ordinary passport may travel without visa for a maximum stay of 90 days.
For more information:
South African Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Embassy of South Africa in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
King Khalid Road
Um Al-Hammam East
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
P.O.Box 94006 Riyadh 11693
Phone: + 966 11 442 9720/16
Fax: + 966 11 442 9708/12
South African Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
South African Consulate-General in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Villa No. 73
Aba Al-Khail Street
P O Box 12737
Jeddah 21483, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966 12 6060299
Fax: + 966 12 6065984
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com