General Guidelines for Pilgrims
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PILGRIMS
- Travelers must carry vaccination certificates with them for inspection by the Saudi Authority at port of entry.
- No food products are allowed into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The last day to enter the King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah for the purpose of Hajj is 4 Dhu'l-Hijjah of each year.
- Upon arrival, pilgrims shall hand their passports to the custody of the Unified Agents Office representatives to enable the latter to complete all travel formalities to Makkah and Madinah.
- In the event that pilgrims lose their passport, they should immediately report the loss to the same office appointed to take care of them during Hajj. Applicants must obtain a report from the the Unified Agents Office in which the loss of passport is mentioned.
- All pilgrims must leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after Hajj no later than the 10th of Muharram of each year. The rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia forbid any pilgrims from staying in the country after the completion of Hajj.
For more information for the pilgrims regarding traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, please visit the Ministry of Hajj website (Click Here)