Passengers with Disabilities
SAUDIA is dedicated to provide an award winning service to all its guests with disabilities. The following information is provided to assist guests with disabilities in planning their trip with us.
Please Note that every person with a disability is different. You are the best judge of the services you may require. Our reservation officers will be happy to provide you with all the information that you need.
When you have made your reservation and stated your requirements, simply call our unit on 920022222 or WhatsApp 966540000005 and everything will be arranged to ensure a smooth flight – from departure to arrival.
On Board The Aircraft
Flight attendants welcome the passengers with disabilities on board and ensure he or she is comfortably seated. They will offer assistance to semi-ambulatory customers in getting to/from their seat during boarding and disembarkation and to/from the onboard lavatory. They may assist with loading and retrieving carry-on items and other assistive devises stowed on board the aircraft. They will also assist with meal preparation such as opening packages and identifying items.
Reservation Advance Notice
For reservations, please call our reservation center and tell us what your requirements are. If you are not sure of the available services, you may ask our agents to inform you with the best way we can meet your special needs.
People with Disability Services Available
In order To help passengers with disabilities at the airport, we provided counters for their reception and the necessary services in all major stations.
- SAUDIA provide wheelchairs for the use of passengers with disabilities, and passengers may use it upon request if they wish to do so.
- If there was an appropriate space available we will store the chairs in the exclusive aircraft. In the case of the lack of adequate space the chair will be transported in the tanks of the airplane.
- To assist passengers who cannot move within the aircraft cabin or during boarding and disembarkation, SAUDIA has prepared special chairs to move the passengers to or from their seats.
- For more information please call 920022222.
Flights to / from U.S.
- SAUDIA provides special place on flights to/from USA to store one foldable wheelchair in the passenger cabin for passengers with disabilities.
- Only one wheelchair shall be accepted in the passenger's cabin, this service will be provided to the passenger based on first come first serve.
- If space is not available in the passenger cabin, your wheelchair will be carried in the aircraft hold as checked baggage.
- Size and Dimensions of Wheelchair after folding should not exceed (13w/36d/42h) inch.
The wheelchair will be returned to the passenger upon flight arrival.
Flights to / from France
- The request of wheelchair services at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport should be at least 36 hours before the departure.
- Normal waiting time at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport for a wheelchair requested at the reservation is 45 Minutes.
- If the request is done at the last minutes planning trip (Less than 36hours), waiting time will then depend of the availability of the wheelchairs.
SAUDIA provides stretchers and accessories such as pillows, blankets and curtains to patient passengers who cannot travel using the natural or italic seats, it requires action by prior arrangement in case this service is required.
Passengers mobile crane (LIFT-O-MOBIL)
SAUDIA provides mobile cranes to escalate and land passengers with disabilities from the aircraft. Advance arrangements are required for this service.
Medical oxygen cylinders
- SAUDIA provides free medical oxygen on its flights only if the arrangements were requested in advance. It is not permissible for passengers with disabilities to carry their own portable oxygen concentrators on the plane. Only the authorized portable oxygen concentrators are allowed to be carried.
- In the case where the passenger needs medical oxygen before and after the flight, they must provide the required medical oxygen themselves.
- The passenger must be accompanied by a person who is fully knowledgeable with the operations of the oxygen system to help them through the flight.
Note: Some passengers with disabilities required a prior request to finalize the requirements for the service. For more information, please call the call center at 920022222 or send to email: email@example.com.