Dear our valued guest,
We apologize if you encounter an uncomfortable situation due to delay or damage to your baggage upon arrival. We hope to accept our apology and check the following:
If you did not receive your baggage upon your arrival at the airport, please accept our apology and follow the instruction below:
Please report the delayed baggage to the Baggage Service Office immediately and before leaving the arriving lounge.
- A report will be issued for the delayed baggage.
- We will do our best to return your baggage and you can track your delay file status via "SAUDIA” website.
- If your l baggage has not been located with 10 days, we request you to submit a claim by completing the below Baggage Claim Form within 11 days.
If your baggage has been received in damaged condition, please accept our apology and follow the instruction below:
Please report the damage baggage to the Baggage Service Office immediately and before leaving the arrival station.
- The competent employee will assess the damage to the bag and accordingly, a damage file will be created for the guest.
- The competent employee will compensate you with an alternative bag, if it is available.
- If the alternative bag service is not available, the guest must submit a compensation request by completing the below Baggage Claim Form within only 7 days from the date of issuing the Damage Report at arrival station.
For follow-up and in case of any comments or inquiries, please contact our Guest Care Center at +966920003777