Alfursan Reward Table – For Saudia
The following tables show the number of miles required to issue reward tickets or upgrade your travel for your favorite Saudi destinations.
Miles required for redeeming a free round-trip# on a domestic SAUDIA flight
|Zone Code||Reward Zones||Guest
|One class, One way Upgrades|
All Domestic Destinations
Miles required for redeeming a free TICKET on International SAUDIA flight to/ from KSA
|Miles required for redeeming a free round-trip on International Saudia flight to/ from KSA|
|Zone Code||Reward Zones||Economy||Business||First (First Suite)||One way Upgrade|
|(J,C,D) TO (A)|
UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman
Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq
Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan
Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria
South Africa, Nigeria, and Mauritius
All of Europe except Turkey
Pakistan, North India**
South India, Sri Lanka Bangladesh, and Maldives
Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, and Philippines
|12||North America (A):
USA except Los Angeles
|13||North America (B):
- To issue a one way reward ticket for international flights, 60% of the miles in the above table is deducted
- The redemption upgrade rates apply only for Economy Premium (Y, E) and for Business Flexible class (J, C, D).
- An additional 50% of required miles will deducted to upgrade the following classes Economy Value (B, M, K, H, L, Q, T) and Business Premium (Fare Codes – I).
- Economy Super Saver classes (U, N, V) not eligible for upgrades.
- For more information please contact Alfursan care center via: 920022222 or by Email: email@example.com. Or whatsapp. 966540000005
** North India includes Mumbai, Delhi and Lucknow.
*** South India includes Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kozhikode and Kochi.