Chennai International Airport (MAA)
Chennai International Airport formerly known as Madras International Airport is located in Tirusulam, 7 km (4.3 mi) south of Chennai (Madras), India.
For the period of Apr 2006 to Dec 2010, it was the third busiest airport in the country in terms of international and overall passenger traffic.
|Name||Chennai International Airport|
|Address||Tirisulam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Location||located in Tirusulam, 7 km (4.3 mi) south of Chennai (Madras), India|
The old terminal at Meenambakkam is used for cargo, while the new passenger terminal complex at Tirusulam is used for passenger operations.Domestic flights operate from the Kamaraj Terminal, while the Anna Terminal is for international flights.
- Foreign exchange counters
- Indian Bank ATMs
- Internet access and video phones
- Restaurants and vending machines for snacks.
- Duty-free shops, several gift shops,
- A medical facility is available.
- Business center and executive lounge