Conditions of Use
You may use Inflight Wi-Fi for your personal use. As a condition of your use of Inflight Wi-Fi, you agree that you will not use Inflight Wi-Fi for any purpose that is unlawful or that prohibited by these Terms.
In particular you agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- abuse or harass any person or violate legal rights of others.
- publish, distribute or disseminate inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by SAUDIA without our specific prior written consent.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Inflight Wi-Fi or their contents.
- post, distribute, disseminate, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- remove or amend any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in Inflight Wi-Fi.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Inflight Wi-Fi or related infrastructure.
- interfere with or disrupt Inflight Wi-Fi or the servers or networks connected to Inflight Wi-Fi.
- post, email, upload, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- seek in any way to imitate or replicate material belonging to SAUDIA on which you are travelling or to bring SAUDIA Airline’s name into disrepute or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
SAUDIA may monitor the traffic and content and may disclose any information necessary to satisfy any legal process or governmental request and for the purposes of filtering content as described below.
In order to ensure appropriate onboard use of World Wide Web browsing, SAUDIA may block web content according to a set of pre-defined categories, including, but not limited to:
- Violence (depiction and promotion)
- Arms and the trade in arms
- Drugs/drug culture
- Nudity, nude pictures and lifestyle
- Adult material
- Sexual acts, pornography
- Sites of a militant/extremist nature
- Sites offering pirated/illegal material for download
- Other sites or content blocked at the request of the airline
Changes to This Application
SAUDIA may make improvements or changes to the information, services, and other materials on Inflight Wi-Fi. We may also modify these Terms at any time. As a result, the terms applicable on any subsequent use of Inflight Wi-Fi may vary from those applicable in this instance.
Links to Other Web Sites
Inflight Wi-Fi may include links to other Internet sites. We do not endorse any such links or websites, and we are not responsible for the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through those links or websites. Your access and use of such links or websites remains solely at your own risk.
Third-Party Products and Services and Non-SAUDIA Content
You may access third party products and services through Inflight Wi-Fi. Except for Inflight Wi-Fi, we do not control, operate, or endorse any information, products, or services.
You should carefully review the privacy policies and other conditions of use before accessing, using, or transacting business on third party applications.
SAUDIA does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content posted through Inflight Wi-Fi by you or third parties. Any content posted through Inflight Wi-Fi by third parties is the view of the parties posting the statements, and does not represent the views of SAUDIA.
Inflight Wi-Fi Availability
While SAUDIA endeavours to ensure that Inflight Wi-Fi is normally available (while the aircraft is in cruise phase) during your flight, we do not guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free during the course of your flight. Use of Inflight Wi-Fi is subject to regulatory approval in the airspace above each over-flown country and, depending on the particular flight path, there may therefore be some temporary suspension. Access to Inflight Wi-Fi may also be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control; however, we will make reasonable attempts to ensure you are made aware of any system interruptions.
You acknowledge that Inflight Wi-Fi uses evolving technology in an airborne environment and may be subject to unauthorized interception, and are not inherently secure. Additionally, a laptop computer, mobile telephone, personal electronic device or other device using wireless connections may be more vulnerable to unauthorized attempts to access data and software stored on the device. We therefore cannot guarantee the privacy of your data and communications while using Inflight Wi-Fi. Any and all data that you transfer using Inflight Wi-FI is transferred at your own risk. For your protection, your credit card or other payment card information, as well as any personal information that is sent by us from the aircraft to the ground is encrypted using secure socket layer ("SSL") technology which attempts to prevent unauthorized persons from reading that information. SSL technology is the standard for data encryption and server-side authentication for secure Web-based transactions (such as e-commerce).
You therefore agree to use Inflight Wi-Fi at your own risk. SAUDIA provides no guarantee as to security or availability of service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SAUDIA disclaims all warranties, representations, terms, and conditions with regard to the information, services, and materials contained on Inflight Wi-Fi, including any implied warranties of suitable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Subject to applicable law, all such information, services, and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will SAUDIA be liable for any loss of profit or revenue or for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential losses or damages whatsoever arising out of access to, or the use of, this Application or any information contained in it, in all cases whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, and whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The total liability of SAUDIA arising under these Terms shall be limited to the amount actually paid to SAUDIA by you for Inflight Wi-Fi for the plan used.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the liability of SAUDIA for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from your breach of these Terms.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights, duties, or obligations under these Terms to any person or entity, in whole or in part, and any attempt to do so shall be void. SAUDIA may assign these Terms at any time without notice to you.
If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms, and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and the Inflight Wi-Fi registration pages contain the entire agreement between you and SAUDIA regarding the use of Inflight Wi-Fi.
The rights and obligations of either party under or pursuant to this Agreement (and any Dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this Agreement) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and competent Court England and Wales, without regard to any conflict of law principles or provisions thereof.