Seats Reservation Service
SAUDIA offers seat selection for their valuable guests, and some of the seats will be available for advance selection for additional fees on selected international routs and selected seats during flight bookings and tickets issuance through SAUDIA's website www.SAUDIA.com or mobile app.
You can book your pre-paid seat early on all flights operated by SAUDIA. Remaining pre-paid seats will be available 24 hours prior departure free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
- (Reissue/ Rebooking/ Reroute/ Refund) are not allowed.
- The validity of the voucher is for one year from the date of issuance.
- In the event of (No Show) the guest will lose full value of the seat selection voucher.
- SAUDIA reserve the right to change the prepaid seat before and after boarding the aircraft for safety reasons or any reason related to safety procedures and that when the guest not adhere by the set out safety conditions that approved by guest during the online or mobile booking of the seat, therefore the guest will lose the eligibility of refund the voucher.
- SAUDIA will make the necessary actions to accommodate the selected seat (free & paid), due to operational circumstances or reasons beyond the control of SAUDIA we may not grantee the selected seat and the guest can request for a full refund to the amount paid for seat selection by contacting Saudia call center or online contact form.
For compensations, please contact us via our Online Contact Form.
- When booking a seat for a guest requesting a baby bassinet, due to operational reasons SAUDIA may not have sufficient carry-cots on-board for each reserved carry-cots position.
- Blind guests without escort, guests carried on stretcher or wheelchairs are not allowed to be in the upper deck.
It is a service offered by SAUDIA for its distinguished guest of ladies on the guest class to select their seats in advance when making their reservation and issuing tickets for additional fees which help organizing seating process.
How to obtain the service?
The service can be obtained by calling (920022222) or visiting SAUDIA's sales office.
Terms & Conditions
- This service is available on SAUDIA's Domestic Flights in Saudi Arabia only.
- Exclusion of ALFURSAN Golden / Elite Plus members and their escorts of women listed in the booking record from paying the fees for this service.
- Exclusion of ALFURSAN silver / Elite members only without their escorts of women from paying the fees for this service.
- In case of no show, the guest will lose the full value of the service (EMD).
- (Rebook/Reissue/Refund) are not allowed.
- This service can only be ordered before a 24 hours of the departure time.
- This service can be made on the Guest (Flex) class.
- SAUDIA has the right to change the pre-paid seat of the guest after boarding the aircraft for security reasons or any safety reasons if the guest does not comply with safety requirements.
Seating in the Emergency Exit Rows
When booking the seats in the exit emergency rows the standards for those passengers to be seated in exit row seats are as follows:
- Passenger should be sufficiently mobile to push, pull, shove or otherwise open emergency exits, maintain balance while removing obstructions, stabilize an escape slide after deployment and assist others in getting off an escape slide.
- Should not be less than 15 years of age.
- Understand the instructions related to emergency evacuation both written/visual and verbal from crew.
- Possess visual and oral capacity to locate emergency exits and respond to hand signals or oral directions given by a crew member.
- Able to convey information to other passengers.
- Passenger has no condition of responsibility such as caring for small children, infants or incapacitated passenger unable to take care of themselves.
- Willing to help other passengers evacuate the aircraft in Emergency from the Emergency exit.