- Applies on international flights departing from KSA only.
- Sales period: from 28 June 2015 to 01 August 2015.
- Travel period: from 05 August 2015 to 30 September 2015.
- The winning prize up to 500 EUR.
- All winning prizes are not refundable, changeable, or transferable.
Hajj & Umrah Travel Conditions
- SAUDIA Guests holding Umrah Visas, and planning to travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, can book and issue tickets through SAUDIA’s website on all available cabin classes.
- Saudia guests who have Hajj visa and plan to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj are not allowed to book and issue tickets online and have to contact the nearest Saudia office or certified travel agency by Saudi Hajj ministry to do the needful preparations.
- Saudia guests who are holding UMRAH & HAJJ visas will not be accepted via ( Riyadh, Dammam, or Yanbu ) airports within code-shared flights ( 6xxx) which operated by other airlines.”
Passengers traveling with Hajj, Umrah and visit visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions:
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: (http://www.haj.gov.sa)
Saudia shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.