In order to deliver a great service, Saudia urges all its passengers to take a note of the following; please ensure:
- Labeling the baggage (Name and address) inside and out.
- Must keep valuable items and important documents in their hand baggage on board the aircraft such as ( Cash Money, jewelry, Mobile Phone, Laptop, I pad - Tablet, watches, Official Documents, Passport, ID cards, Gold jewelry, Graduation Documents, Checkbooks, etc.).
- The baggage is securely locked and/or packed properly.
- All baggage tags received match the same number of pieces checked in and have the correct destination.
- Receiving the correct baggage upon arrival by matching the tag number
- Keeping the jacket ticket and the baggage tags until you receive all belongings.
Note: checked baggage on Saudia flights departing to USA stations (New York (JFK), Washington D.C. (IAD), Los Angeles (LAX)) and Canada (Toronto (YYZ)) from (Riyadh (RUH)) must be sealed using safe wrap prior to acceptance on the flight.