Terms and conditions
- Sales Period: From 15 March to 15 April 2019.
- Travel Period: from 05 April to 20 April, 2019.
- The offer applies on SAUDIA flights departing from Istanbul and Ankara to Dubai and Addis Ababa.
- The offer applies on Economy Class- Super Saver.
- The offer applies to round trip and one way flights.
- The taxes and other fees are excluded.
- This offer does not include ancillary privileges.
- Seats are limited.
- Fares are subject to seats availability and for new bookings only.
- Other terms & conditions apply, please review the terms and conditions while booking.
Hajj & Umrah Travel Conditions
- SAUDIA Guests holding Umrah Visas, and planning to travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, can book and issue tickets through SAUDIA’s website on all available cabin classes.
- Saudia guests who have Hajj visa and plan to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj are not allowed to book and issue tickets online and have to contact the nearest Saudia office or certified travel agency by Saudi Hajj ministry to do the needful preparations.
- Saudia guests who are holding UMRAH & HAJJ visas will not be accepted via ( Riyadh, Dammam, or Yanbu ) airports within code-shared flights ( 6xxx) which operated by other airlines.”
Passengers traveling with Hajj, Umrah and visit visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions:
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: (http://www.haj.gov.sa)
Saudia shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.