Alfursan's earned status and rewards miles from traveling to Malaga and Izmir
|Departure||Destination||Class||Status Miles Earned*||Reward Miles Earned*|
|Jeddah||Malaga||Business Class “Premium”||9,836||7,377|
|Business Class “Value”||8,430||6,323|
|Guest Class “Premium”||5,620||4,215|
|Guest Class “Value”||4,214||3,161|
|Guest Class “Super Saver”||2,810||2,108|
|Izmir||Business Class “Premium”||4,834||3,626|
|Business Class “Value”||4,144||3,108|
|Guest Class “Premium”||2,762||2,072|
|Guest Class “Value”||2,072||1,554|
|Guest Class “Super Saver”||1,380||1,035|
|Riyadh||Malaga||Business Class “Premium”||10,872||8,154|
|Business Class “Value”||9,318||6,989|
|Guest Class “Premium”||6,212||4,659|
|Guest Class “Value”||4,658||3,494|
|Guest Class “Super Saver”||3,106||2,330|
|Izmir||Business Class “Premium”||5,190||3,893|
|Business Class “Value”||4,450||3,338|
|Guest Class “Premium”||2,966||2,225|
|Guest Class “Value”||2,224||1,668|
|Guest Class “Super Saver”||1,482||1,112|
* Number of earned Miles for one-way.
Terms and Conditions
- Members must travel during this periods:
- For Izmir flights: 09 May 2018 - 09 September 2018.
- For Malaga flights: 09 June 2018 - 10 September 2018.
- This offer is for Business & Guest Class.
- Double Miles offer is valid on international flights to Malaga and Izmir.
- Double Miles will be credited for every eligible flight during the promotion period.
- Standard SAUDIA & Alfursan terms and conditions apply.
Hajj & Umrah Travel Conditions
- SAUDIA Guests holding Umrah Visas, and planning to travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, can book and issue tickets through SAUDIA’s website on all available cabin classes.
- Saudia guests who have Hajj visa and plan to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj are not allowed to book and issue tickets online and have to contact the nearest Saudia office or certified travel agency by Saudi Hajj ministry to do the needful preparations.
- Saudia guests who are holding UMRAH & HAJJ visas will not be accepted via ( Riyadh, Dammam, or Yanbu ) airports within code-shared flights ( 6xxx) which operated by other airlines.”
Passengers traveling with Hajj, Umrah and visit visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions:
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: (http://www.haj.gov.sa)
Saudia shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.