- Make sure you have a valid ticket to your destination
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel until the return date
- In the case where children are included in their parents' passports, please make sure that they are included in the traveling visa. And in the case of their travel without being accompanied by the primary passport holder, please make sure that the country traveling to will allow them in without the presence of the primary passport holder
- Prior to your travel, and in some cases, you must obtain the necessary and required visa to the countries you are traveling to. Kindly make sure that you acquire the necessary visa and documents in a suitable time frame, for the acquiring period differs for each country and it may depend on the citizenship you hold.
- Some countries require an entry and exit visa or a transit visa, therefore, you must review all traveling requirements associated with the country traveling to beforehand. Kindly double check the validity period (issue date and expiry date) of the visa. You may not use a previously acquired visa in some cases. Some visa legislations limit the number of entries permissible by a single visa.
- For GCC citizens, The official travel document between GCC countries are Passport ، National ID Card for men (new edition/version) ،National ID card for women (new edition) after fulfilling the requirement either by travelling with a guardian or obtaining an approval via the E-services system “Absher” ,Kindly note the passengers with old National ID or Family card (wife and children) are not allowed to travel to GCC countries.
- Make sure you bring your National Identity Card when traveling on local flights within the kingdom.
- Web check-in and mobile check-in are now available for all domestic and selected international flights
- Please ensure you have a confirmed return booking and provided a correct mobile number
- Please ensure you issue your ticket within the given time limit to prevent cancellation of your booking
- Using SADAD payment services makes your travel process easy
- Please ensure that your passport and visas are valid
- In case your travel plans change, please call sales center and cancel your reservation to give others a chance to travel and avoid additional expenses
- Please ensure you select you and your family's seats well in advance of your travel date
- Please follow baggage allowance policies (each piece must not exceed 32 kg)
- Please ensure you do not place valuables and important documents in your checked-in baggage