- Your early presence at the airport makes finding seats next to your family members an easier task. In all cases, Passengers on Domestic flights must be at the airport 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure, and Passengers on International flights must be at the airport 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- In the case where a special service or assistance is required, for example: unaccompanied minors, special travel needs, seniors, and families; you must coordinate with the Saudi Arabian Airline Staff at the airport to complete the necessary procedures to enable us to provide you with these services.
- Ask our staff about the special counters available for special need passengers to complete the check-in procedures
- Make sure your name and address is place securely on and inside your luggage
- Make sure you remove all old stickers and tags from your luggage
- For your safety, keep your baggage in your custody
- Do not accept any baggage or parcels from any person you do not trust. By doing so, you may be placing your self and others in danger
- Make sure that all your luggage is securely fasten.
- Check-in for domestic routes will be closed 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Check-in for International flights will be closed 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure.
- Departure gates on domestic routes will be closed 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Departure gates on International routes will be closed 20 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Passengers' Code of Conduct and Dress Code
The passengers' conduct is disorderly, abusive or violent, or they:
- Appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Attempt to interfere with any member of the flight crew.
- Have a communicable disease that has been determined by a federal public health authority to be transmissible to other persons in the normal course of flight.
- Refuse to obey instructions from any flight crew member.
- Have committed misconduct on a previous flight and there is a reasonable likelihood that such conduct may be repeated.
- Have a conduct, status, age or mental or physical condition or the physical condition of your baggage is such:
- As to cause reasonable fear of harm, to other passenger or to our crew; or
- That they may pose a hazard or risk to themselves, other persons or to property.
- Have an offensive odor not caused by a disability or illness.
- Are clothed in a manner that would cause discomfort or offense to other passengers (Women exposing legs or arms, or wearing too thin or too tight clothes and men wearing shorts exposing legs).
- Are barefoot.
- Engage in any action, voluntary or involuntary, that might jeopardize the safety of the aircraft or any of its occupants.
- Have not paid the applicable fare or any charges or taxes payable.
- Are reported that the payment of their fare is fraudulent.
- Do not have the proper documents for travel.
- Have done the booking of airlines seat fraudulently or unlawfully or have purchased the ticket from a person not authorized by Saudi Arabian airline.
- Are reported that the credit card by which they paid for the fare has been reported lost or stolen.