Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP)
Milano Malpensa Airport is Milan's largest airport. It is located 39.97 km (24.83 mi) northwest of central Milan, Italy. It is one of 3 airports in the Milan metropolitan area.
Malpensa was the 21st busiest airport in Europe in terms of passengers, handling 18,947,808 passengers in 2010.
As of early 2008, Malpensa remains the top Italian airport in terms of international traffic, together with Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport in terms of total passengers. It is also the leading air freight gateway to Italy. Malpensa serves a population of over 15 million inhabitants.
|Address||21010 Varese, Italy|
|Location||located 39.97 km (24.83 mi) northwest of central Milan|
VIP and business lounges with work stations, newspaper, magazine, telephone, and many other dedicated services are available at Malpensa airport. Business traveler should check with their airline to determine if these facilities are open to them.
- Club S.E.A Respighi Lounge - Terminal 1
- Club S.E.A Monteverdi Lounge - Terminal 1 (Schengen)
- Club S.E.A Pergolesi Lounge - Terminal 1 (Extra Schengen)
- Club S.E.A Albinoni Lounge - Terminal 1
- Club S.E.A Verdi Lounge - Terminal 2 (Extra Schengen)