Saudi Arabian Airlines allows each passenger to carry a certain amount of hand luggage according to the class of travel, and are under the custody and responsibility of the passenger. All Hand luggage may be placed in the upper shelves within the aircraft.
First and Business Classes
- A bag or hand-bag allowance (the size of the piece not to exceed 115 cm)
- A documents briefcase (the size of the piece not to exceed 100 cm)
- The total weight of both luggages not to exceed 9 kg.
- Hand bag (the size of the piece not to exceed 115 cm)
- The total weight of the luggage not to exceed 7 kg.
- It is also admissible to carry some personal belongings that are not calculated in the hand luggage weight limit (coat or cover / sunglass or sticks for walking / amplifier dual lens / small camera / women hand bag or purse for normal use only / book to read during the flight / food for children to be used during the flight / child cradle).
- New rules were imposed for special hand luggage on all passengers traveling to and/or from airports within the United States, Canada and the EU countries, and on board transit flights crossing these airports. These rules include the following:
- Allow to carry only one piece of hand luggage.
- Allow to carry within the hand luggage some materials such as (food and milk for children / medicines / computer (laptop) / mobile phone and some necessary electrical materials / money and passenger's passports and travel documents.
- It is a must to use a transparent plastic bag to put food and milk for children / medicines (the total volume of all packages placed in the plastic bag is not to exceed one liter), to be examined by the security services.
- The traveler may have to provide proof for the fact of these drugs.
Note: The security authorities will confiscate the items that exceed the limits specified above, or when they are not placed in plastic bags.