SAUDIA is pleased to introduce its latest collaborations to make your journey the most enjoyable with a unique selection of travel essentials.
With SAUDIA First Suite, enjoy an exceptional experience at every touch point of your journey. Starting at the comfort of your home, Enjoy a dynamic level of experience of our First class that extends beyond your travel destination.
The Suites On-Board Experience
Seats & Entertainment
- Private Suite With Aisle Privacy Screens.
- A Suite experience with a 82” Length.
- 80” Long x 30.5” Wide Bed. The Suite seat will be lined with mattress to enable a comfortable sleeping experience on a bed.
- Buddy Seat For Face to Face Dining.
- 5” Wide Full Height Personal Wardrobe.
- Large 24” x 24.5” Bi-Fold Table.
- 23” HD monitor featuring an in-flight entertainment system with more than 1500 hours on non-stop entertainment.
- Passenger Controlled Suite Mood Lighting.
- Touch Screen Seat controller.
- Touch Screen IFE controller.
- Personal Reading Light & Air Conditioning.
- Two PC Power Sockets and USB Ports.
- Headphone Storage.
- Water Bottle Storage.
- Storage Space For a Tablet & Personal Items
- Restaurant Dining at 39,000 feet with a Chef.
- At your service; Guest decides his or her meal times with No specific time for serving of meals.
- Flexibility of menu selections from upto 4 Course Menus.
- All Services from the galley. Table lay-out, No trolley, No trays.
- Chef’s Freshly Prepared Dishes.
- Amenity Kit
- Special edition Amenity kits will be provided to our Guests.
- Revised and enhanced contents for our guests used during and after flight.
- Exclusive to SAUDIA, Porche Design multi purpose silver case for our Male Guests.
- Exclusive to SAUDIA, Furla Clutched handbag with leather finishing for our Female Guests.
- Porche Design Pyjama: selected Branded Pyjamas + Relax and Sleep Set.
- Sporty look design.
- Designed to maximum comfort.
- Comes in a giveaway bag.
- SAUDIA Suit Relaxing & Sleep Kit.
- First to introduce to our guests an exclusive kit to assist and ease guest to enjoy the comfort of our new flatbed
- The kit will be provided together as a turned down serviced complement
- All natural ingredients.
- Comes in arabesque themed pouch complementing the suite design
Experience The Journey
All efforts have been made to make sure that our First Class Suite Guests’ customer experience as comfortable, smooth and seamless as possible.
Each customer touch point will be planned and handled impeccably with all service components delivered at high levels of quality. We are committed to provide each Guest with an enhanced level of services based on their personal preferences.
To insure the highest level of service, SAUDIA has launched the “SAUDIA Concierge Service”. A Special Services Team (SST) will oversee the smooth implementation of each service thought our First Class Suites Guest’s journey with SAUDIA in coordination with other on-site Special Services Teams.
Some of their duties consist of:
- Oversee First Class Suite guests’ entire customer experience with SAUDIA.
- Anticipate all Guests needs and proactively handle all requirements including check-in.
- Escort the Guest through airport security and to the special airport lounges.
2) Limousine Transportation
3) At the Airport
- The Special Services Team (SST) to check Fast Track options such as TSA Pre-check and Global Entry.
- Activating the Fast Track in all destinations.
- Station SST to provide escorts in uniform to take the FCS guest through security and to the airport lounge.
Special lounge for FCS guests. Stations to review options for airport lounges that are better than the regular lounges provided for First and Business Classes.
- SAUDIA's SST Concierge to call guest the day before and check him in by telephone.
- When the guest arrives at the terminal, his boarding pass will be handed to him at curbside.
- Baggage will be handled by the Station Special Services Team.
- The guest will be escorted directly through Security.
- Any excess baggage (more than 3) to be handled at the Airport First Class Suite Lounge.
5) In-flight Services
In-flight Supervisor to personally welcome First Class Suite guests.
7) Baggage Claim Assistance
Station Special Services Team to assist guest in retrieving baggage and bringing them to his ground transport or flight connection.