During Traveling Procedures
- Present our counter staff with your passport, personal travel documents, and inform them with the number of carryon and check-in luggage
You will be asked the following questions about your luggage;
- Did you personally pack your luggage?
- Are you fully aware of the content of your luggage?
- Did you leave your luggage unattended?
- You will be asked if your luggage contains any hazardous material. You will be presented with the list of non-permissible hazardous material.
- You may select your seat on the airplane depending on availability.
- When traveling on First or Business Class, you will be presented with an invitation card to a special passenger lounges.
- Luggage is accepted at the check in counters during the day of travel on the condition that a valid traveling ticket is presented.
- When traveling with your family or in a group, you may take advantage of the cumulative luggage allowance. The total allowance is calculated with the total number of baggage or the total weight, even if the travelers were traveling in different classes.
- If you have extra luggage that exceeds your baggage allowance, you will have to pay the additional charges.
- Please note that your entire luggage must go through the X-Ray safety scanner.