SkyTeam Products & Services
- The Go Round the World fare pass-allows passengers to circle the globe via travel on any-or all-of SkyTeam's members.
- The Go America, Go Africa, Go Asia, Go China, Go Europe, Go Italy, Go Mexico and Go Russia fare passes (from May 2nd 2012) allow SkyTeam customers who purchase a trans- Atlantic, trans-Pacific or inter-continental ticket to America, Africa, Asia or Europe to also purchase three or more one-way intra-region flight segments at reduced fares.
- SkyTeam Global Corporate Contracts-offers corporate travel solutions for multinational companies.
- SkyTeam Global Meetings-streamlines the process of arranging travel for large-scale international meetings.
- Seamless connections with single check-in.
- Access to more than 2,100 ticket offices worldwide.
- Access to more than 503 airport lounges worldwide.
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling, as well as preferred seating and reciprocal lounge access for Elite passengers.
SkyTeam airlines provide passengers with consistently warm and friendly in-flight service without compromising the cultural diversity that makes each member distinctive:
- Passengers receive accurate and timely in-flight information.
- In addition to the language of each carrier, English is spoken on every flight.
- All SkyTeam members’ in-flight video programming includes segments with convenient exercises to help passengers stay comfortable during their flights, and other healthy travel tips.
Services on Arrival
- Members of the alliance have agreements in place that allow passengers to earn miles toward elite status, as well as redeem miles, with every SkyTeam airline.
- Frequent flyers are able to obtain Multi-Carrier Awards, enabling them to use SkyTeam carriers with one single award ticket, and offering travel opportunities for fewer miles than before to many destinations.