Visa requirements for temporary resident visa (Visit – Tourism):
Completed and signed APPLICATION FOR A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA FORM (IMM 5257) and (include a mobile, telephone, fax number and e-mail address on the application.)
Please complete the IMM 5257 form on your computer. Before you print the application form, click on a validate button. They are found at the top and the bottom of the application form. When submitting your completed and signed application form, be sure to include the last page (page 5 of 5) that will contain your data in barcodes.
- Staple two passport-sized photos to the application: full name and date of birth written on the back of each photo. Men must not wear any head covering.
- Family Information family info IMM5645E.pdf, completed and signed.
- Supplementary Form: to be completed by the applicant, (You must answer all questions. If a question does not apply to you, please write N/A).
- Schedule 1IMM 5257B_1 - if you answer ''Yes'' to any of questions 4 to 7 of the BACKGROUND INFORMATION section of the IMM 5257, please fill out properly and submit the IMM 5257B form to avoid additional delay.
- Pay the correct fee, for more information please (click here)
- Valid passport or travel documents: You must include your original passport or travel document and a copy of the photo page (bio-data page) with the application.
- The passport you intend to travel with MUST be submitted with the application.
- The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months upon arrival at the Canadian Port of Entry.
- The visa validity cannot be longer than the validity of your passport, even for multiple-entry visas.
- Passports including more than one person are not acceptable. One passport per person required. Children must each have their own passport.
- Submit any previous passports you have used in order to show your previous travel history.
- Bank statements covering six months prior to the date of your application
- An employment letter stating position, salary, length of service & dates of contract, or proof of retirement income if applicable. In case of (Self-employed: please provide a copy of your business/trade licence.)
*If applicable, please submit the following:
-Children under 18 years travelling without their parents:
- A letter of consent from both parents along with a Custodianship Declaration.
- A letter of consent from the other parent if travelling with one parent.
-Non National Saudi Citizen: If you are not a Saudi Citizen, you must provide proof of your present immigration status in Saudi Arabia as well as a copy of your exit and re-entry visa.
Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
You must provide original documentation along with a photocopy of each document.
Additional information is available on the visitor Instruction Guide (IMM 5256).
For more information please visit:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Internet Site: www.saudiarabia.gc.ca/
Office Location: The Canadian Embassy- Immigration Section- Diplomatic Quarter-Riyadh
Mailing Address: The Canadian Embassy
P.O. Box 94321
Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia
Telephone/ Facsimile Numbers: Mission Tel.: (966-11) 488-2288
Immigration Tel.: (966-11) 488-2288
Mission Fax: (966-11) 488-1361
Immigration Fax: (966-11) 488-9657
Case Specific Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: From Saturday to Wednesday: 08:00 – 16:00