After Traveling Procedures
- Please note that you must complete filling in your exit card in order to present it to the passports authorities
- To ensure the comfort and safety of our passengers, and to ensure the timely departure of our flights, special carryon luggage monitoring systems are implemented by special units. If your carryon luggage does not confirm with hand luggage specifications, you will be redirected to the check in counter.
- Guests who have baggage to check are requested to report to baggage drop counter or any vacant counter two hours prior to schedule departure time to complete acceptance of their baggage.
- You must proceed directly to the departure lounge once your check-in procedures are completed to ensure your timely boarding.
- When boarding is announced, you must be present at your assigned boarding gate.
- Our Saudi Arabian Airlines staff available at the boarding gates will check that the name printed on your traveling documents matches the name printed on your ticket and boarding pass.