Various services are available to passengers at the airports such as:
- Assigning adjacent seats for families and groups in the aircraft.
- Flexibility of pre- issuing of multi boarding passes for return or onward connecting flights.
- The ability of pre-issuing of boarding passing through Self Service Kiosks available at the airport.
- Sending a Passengers Services Message (PSM) to the destination of arrival for passengers requiring special services upon arrival.
- Dedicated counters for passengers with special needs.
- Providing medical oxygen, stretchers and wheel chairs for patients and handicap passengers.
- Accommodating First and Business Class passengers in special lounges.
- Providing a special transportation service to the airplane for First and Business Class passengers.
- Denied Boarding Compensation (DBC) for passengers with confirmed reservation who are denied boarding for travel.