SAUDIA Wireless Entertainment System
SAUDIA is proud to offer our valued customers an amazing new way to experience inflight entertainment available onboard selected A320 Aircrafts* at no extra fees.
Your first Wi-Fi entertainment experience is seconds away from starting onboard. Just download the app on your tablet and enjoy a wide range of entertainment.
* Available on all flights from/to Saudi Arabia to/from Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Geneva, and different regional and domestic flights.
Instruction of use
You can enjoy our wireless entertainment by connecting to most Apple devices (iPhones, iPads), Android phones and tablets as well as Windows 7 & Mac OS X laptops.
Once the aircraft has reached cruising altitude, connect your device to SAUDIA’s aircraft network by selecting “mie Wi Fi” or “mie Wi Fi MAX” in your Wi-Fi Settings.
To download the free SAUDIA Entertainment app, please go to iTunes.
If the app has not been installed prior to the flight, a majority of the programs will be available to enjoy by going to http://saudia.entertainment from the Safari browser*.
* Programs marked with a key icon will not be available to play in the browser.
Download link for iOS: http://itunes.com/apps/saudiaentertainment
Launch the browser, go to: http://saudia.entertainment and follow the on-screen instructions to download, install and launch the Saudia Entertainment app.
Download link for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siemens.m4s.launcher.sva&hl=en
Launch the browser, go to http://saudia.entertainment and begin navigating. To enjoy a video program, download and install our plug-in*.
* For some corporate laptops, the security software may not allow the installation of the SAUDIA Entertainment plug-in.
- iOS 6 & 7 (all Wi-Fi devices).
- Android 2.3 to 4.4 (all Wi-Fi devices).
*Android users can download the App before departure or through the aircraft network.
- Windows Vista & 7, Chrome, Firefox and IE10.
- Mac OS X up to 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Note: We do not support Windows Phone (any version), Windows 8/8.1 RT and Blackberry (any version).