SAUDIA reservation can provide several special services on flights besides a simple seat reservation. Just call any one of our reservation offices and advise the agent with the type of the special service you need.
Please let us know your requirements as far in advance of your travel as possible.
Among the services available are:
SAUDIA provides a wide variety of special meals for those who, for dietary or health reasons must, have special food or for those passengers traveling with infants. You can order a special meal on any flight where a meal service is normally provided.
The following types of meals are available and can be requested as alternatives to normal meals:
- Seafood (on international flights only).
- Baby meal, for infants.
- Bland meal, especially formulated for ulcer-patients.
- Blind person's meal, especially prepared tray and food for blind passengers.
- Diabetic meal, especially formulated for diabetic passengers.
- Low fat meal, especially for passengers on a low-fat diet.
- Salt-free meal, especially for passengers on a low-sodium diet.
- Vegetarian meal, European style food.
- Asian vegetarian meal.
- Fasting meal.
- Liquid meal.
- Unification meal.
- Fruit applied meal.
In addition, to help celebrate those special occasions, we can provide a celebration cake for weddings or honeymoon parties traveling on international flights.
SAUDIA can also provide the following facilities for passengers requiring medical assistance provided that the facility is requested at the time of reservation.
These facilities are:
- Fully equipped stretcher kits.
- Medical oxygen kits.
Should it be necessary for children to travel unaccompanied, they can be looked after by the airline if requested in advance to do so. However, advance arrangements should be made, in co-ordination with one of our reservation and ticketing offices..
Carriage of Falcons and Pets
SAUDIA reservations can make special arrangements for the carriage of hunting falcons and household pets on the airline's flights. Please do not hesitate to call the reservation agent to inquire about the merits and conditions of this service.