Reservations on any SAUDIA flights may be made by:
- Using SAUDIA website to book online.
- Contacting SAUDIA reservation offices.
- Visiting one of our City Ticket Offices (CTO).
- Contacting your travel agency.
Telephone calls are commonly used in making reservations by the passengers themselves, their offices or their travel agencies. To ensure quick processing of reservations, it is requested that the following information be made available at the time of the phone call:
- Date of travel
- Class of travel
- Number of accompanying persons
- Names and nationalities of your companions (as they appear in their passports)
- Your contact telephone number
During the reservation call, you will be given a time-limit by the agent for buying your tickets. Please make a note of it to avoid automatic cancellation.
If you have onward or return reservations, please contact any Saudi Arabian Airline office and ask them to add your telephone number to the reservation message.That will be enable us to advise you with any changes in the flight departure or arrival time if they occurred.
You will also be given a computer number for your reservation. Please write it down and quote it to the agent whenever you want to purchase your ticket(s) or check-in at the airport.
For quick assistance, you may contact our reservations services. Our agents are waiting around the clock to answer your calls.
- Call center within KSA (Jeddah, Riyadh, Dhahran): 9200 22222
- Search for the nearest office to your location.