Ban of Several Nationalities from travelling to United States of American
Based on US decision to impose a temporary ban on travelling to USA, starting on the 16th of March, 2017 for the Passport holders of the following countries ( Iran – Libya - Somalia – Sudan – Syria – Yemen ) till further notice.
The following Exemptions are allowed:
- Government representatives and direct relatives with (A1- A2) visa.
- Holders of Visa to travel to the united nation (C-2).
- Representatives and employees of international organizations with (G1- G2- G3- G4) visa.
- NATO VISA.
- Permanent residents of the us “green card holders”.
- Persons with dual nationality when traveling with a passport from a country other than the listed countries.
- Holders of a valid non-immigrant visa.
- Persons who are granted asylum.
- Persons who has a document other than a visa, that are valid on the effective date of this order or issued on any date thereafter, that permits him or her to travel to the United States and seek entry or admission, such as an advance parole document.
- Saudia decided to waive all fees or restrictions on Saudia tickets that were previously confirmed before the ban date for flights going to USA for the mentioned passport holders when (rerouting/ refund) only.
- Any tickets issued after the bulletin’s date are not exempted of the waive and all rules apply